Which DVD has Squats in a Box on the step?

loneswaneast

Cathlete
It must be one from a few years ago, but I remember doing a move that is just like Squats in a Box, but on the step. You start at one end lengthwise with one leg on the step, jump forward in the squat position, jump over the step so that you land with the other leg on that end of the step and then jump backwards to the back of the step, then over etc., etc.

I remember I really liked that move and that that workout was a good one, but I can't remember what it was!

Also, I received an email asking me about the name I use on these threads. It is the name of our farm. We had property out West that had a pond where a lonely swan would come every summer, and now we have one on the East Coast with a similar situation.

It must be one from a few years ago, but I remember doing a move that is just like Squats in a Box, but on the step. You start at one end lengthwise with one leg on the step, jump forward in the squat position, jump over the step so that you land with the other leg on that end of the step and then jump backwards to the back of the step, then over etc., etc.

I remember I really liked that move and that that workout was a good one, but I can't remember what it was!

Also, I received an email asking me about the name I use on these threads. It is the name of our farm. We had property out West that had a pond where a lonely swan would come every summer, and now we have one on the East Coast with a similar situation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.