Where did you order your P90X from/

FourAM

Cathlete
OK guys, DH wants p90x since I have sts but he is leary of ordering from the internet since every site has a different #. So I was wondering where did you all go to get it? I told him I could get on here and have an answer within an hour probably...So help me out:D

Thanks in advance

Rachel

I ordered mine from the infomercial several yrs ago. I know it still runs though. I'm sure there is a phone # on beachbody.com.

I don't have one yet, but I plan to order it from jen at www.advancedworkouts.com. among other things, I ordered clx from her in the past, so I am guessing she should be able to sell p90x as well. she is very pleasant to work with.

It's sold in many stores in Canada now such as Sears,"As Seen on TV", and Walmart. I don't know if they do down in the US? The Sears catalogue has it.

I ordered mine from QVC. $129.89 with free s/h and Easy Pay - 2 installments of $64.92 plus tax. And QVC has excellent customer service - BEACHBODY does not.

Rach,

I have it amd was going to put it on ebay. I never used it and have everything it came with if you are interested.

julie

I ordered mine through Beachbody and had no problem.
I see that Amazon.com now offers the set, if you trust them more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.