Where can I get a mini step?

KrisS

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Do you still sell the mini step you use in Lower Body Blast? I would love to get one. Also, will you be selling the Cathe slides soon?

Kristin

Kristin,

This mini step you are referring to is actually the high step. I think you get 4 or 5 risers with it when you order. You could also just order the high step topper and use the risers from her original step if you have that. Cathe does sell these on her website.

I got my high step from Sports authority online. The gliders she's using are currently in production but there are other posts on this forum that have alternative you could use for now.

I cannot find the High Step in the Cathe shop. I've been using my FIRM fanny lifter for years as my high step but someday would like to upgrade.

SNM can you confirm when the High Step will be available again? When you click on the link that reads "high step", it only has risers available to purchase there.

???

Kelly

If you Google "Cathe High Step Topper" and then select the link it gives you for Cathe workout equipment, you'll be able to put the High Step in your shopping cart.

Thanks Ladies I googled "high step topper" and I bought it!! I too have been using the Firm Fanny Lifter for years but it's about time to replace it.

Happy Holidays,
Kristin Tallodi

I tried to do this too through Google but was told by customer service that the link is old and that the high steps are out of stock. I subscribed to the newsletter because they are supposed to indicate there if and when it comes back in stock. So for now my fanny lifter will have to do.

Kelly

Go to Cathe's home page. Scroll down untl you get to "Browse Categories" (right under "Featured Products"). Under "Browse Categories" there is "Steps and Risers". Click on "steps and risers" and at the bottom of this page you can place the "high step" into your cart. OOPS... I guess they are out of stock because it says 2-3 weeks for delivery :( .

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.