When are the DVD's SHIPPING???

I' chiming in just to say that I'm very anxious (not impatient) to receive my DVD's which I ordered back in May. If I had known it would be December before they would ship and that you could pre-order up until just days ago, I would have waited. Just hoping those of us who ordered back then will be on the mailing list first. Not negative--just honest.:+ I love Cathe's exercise videos and will continue to support her. But hey things are what they are and when they arrive, I will ;-) .

I DO WANT WORLD PEACE DANI.. but I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY DVDS ARE??:) And Cathe answered my question!! YAAA

THANK YOU CATHE!!! I JUST CANT WAIT :) ;-) ;) :eek: :* :7 !!!

I'm so excited! I think the wait is almost one of the best parts of the preorder! Maybe I am super strange, but I almost think the anticipation is pretty fun! AND these videos will be GREAT for the holidays, almost like a free present (if they have been paid off by now!)

Thanks for the update Cathe!

Hi! My name is Dani too! :)

I'm not stressing at all about these DVDs. I know Cathe and crew are doing their best to get them to us and I'll get them when I get them. No big deal. :p

Wow! The words "lighten up" come to mind. I'm sorry, but I don't think the original poster's intent was to imply that this problem was
a matter of grave national importance. She is not the first person to post about something that is not all that important in the scheme of things-- what about all the posts about wanting higher butts, flatter abs, etc? Do you respond to those the same way?
I think she is just a little frustrated as many of us are.

I must admit that I have become impatient in the past couple of weeks too! I think its because I see all of the VHS posts!! I want my DVD's too! ;)

:) Hi,
IM with you, I want my DVD'S pretty darn bad!
Love your smilies they get right to the heart of things.
Where are they????????????

Tjaded

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.