What's your favorite 'make out' song?

dutchgirl

Cathlete
I'm thinking of making a compilation CD of good 'make out' songs and am looking for suggestions. The song can be edgy, hard rock make out, swanky techno make out, romantic make out, whatever. Please list song title and artist.

Thanks!

Way to go Beavs. Pantera is perfect make out music. How about Cemetary Gates? }(

Ok, seriously, I have a few:

Marvin Gaye "Sexual Healing"
AC/DC "Let Me Put My Love Into You"
KISS "I Was Made For Lovin' You"
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles "OOO Baby Baby" & "Cruisin"

I could go on, but I will stop here. Hope this helps a little.

Lea

Music from Sade. It always makes me feel sensual when I hear her music. That's why I couldn't listen to it while my husband was deployed or I would end up kissing my pillow!!!;-)

I'm aging myself here (again) but I still love the song from Berlin from the movie "Top Gun" called Take my Breath Away.

Slayer...South of Heaven

Alice in Chains...Down in a Hole

I am serious...I know DH and I are probably freaks. Believe me when we told everybody what our "songs" were as they prepared our wedding, nobody believed us and made us use the soundtrack from Robin Hood. It was so lame but DH and I laughed.

What a fun thread! I'm a sucker for angsty ballads, but for "make out music"..here's my offering:

Tonight's the Night.. Rod Stewart
Try a Little Tenderness.. ( Its from the Committments soundtrack)
Night Moves.. Bob Seger
Let's Stay Together.. Al Greene
Prince.. any of his older slower songs..yowsa!

Take care, Lynn M.

i'm into 70's and 80's music
Journey
Foreiner
whitesnake
kansas
heart
lenard scinard
queen
boston
tom petty
scorpions
mr big(i'm the one who wants to be with you)
aerosmith
and soo many others

laura

>hubby and I got hot and heavy to "Trust" by Megadeath.}(

This is a great thread... and too funny.

DH's and my wedding song was "Love of a Lifetime" by Firehouse. And I remember my DB, a club mixing DJ at the time saying sarcastically as we all gathered on the dance floor, "who is this Megadeth??"

Actually Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" is DH's and my first "real" make out song.
And before we got married, one night totally out of our minds drunk "made out" (heheheheh)}( to "Escape" (the Pina Colada' Song) over and over and over again!! So!!! You can imagine what fun I have doing step and blast combo 9 from Imax 2!! LOL!!! ;)

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hard to pick a favorite, but there's something about, ummm... classical. Exsultate, jubilate (Kathleen Battle sings Mozart)!

I just heard one of my favorite make-out songs on the radio today, been a looong time! lol Black Velvet by Alannah Myles I just think the music is soo sexy, makes me wanna groove. :p

Connie

There is a song called "Moments in Love" it is kind of techno jazz instrumental. Very Very make out music. I can't think of who it's by. I think an English group. It's probably about 15 to 20 years old. I've been married 20 years. My hubby and I have very fond menmories of that song.... They still play it alot on the NYC jazz station.
Jen

"Do You Feel Like I Do" by Peter Frampton.
The original, extended version, preferably on vinyl.

The record, that is.....;-)

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.