What's the best thing that happened to you today?

nancy324

Cathlete
1. I got another new client!! :D

2. I also finished an assignment I'd been working on for YEARS. Finally handed it off to someone else for the next step.

3. I got a call from a friend I grew up with who wants to spend the whole day with me on Friday. We drifted apart, but as we've aged, I think we've both come to realize how valuable old friends are.

Okay, feel free to make that the top three if you like. Or one will suffice. Whatever. ;)

The best thing that happened to me today?

Ummmmmmmmmm......

Today wasn't very exciting.

OH! I got a really nice surprise in the mail!!!!

My Daddy told me that he is excited about my wedding!

My Daddy is very old fashioned, and I had resigned myself to the fact that he was going to hate any guy I ever dated, especially the one who asked me to marry him. But he is actually excited it is adorable!! I'm so happy!

Annette Bethel

Got kids off to school with no accidents in the way today or hitting my passenger side mirror.

Went to Target, Old Navy and TJ Maxx, great sales!! Two tops and pair of shoes for about 8.00 at Old Navy and TJ Maxx a pair of pants for 5.00

H*ll bound and determined to put my clothes and straighten up room. Done.

Worked out!

How appropriate that you started this thread tonight...

1. Had an amazing lunch with my SO at Carmine's (NYC)...mixed seafood in garlic and oil over linguini and ceasar salad. I didn't say it was healthy, but it was YUMMY!

2. Got to see "A Chorus Line" on B'way for the first time. The movie was my inspiration to become really serious about dancing which led to me eventually getting my Bachelor's in Musical Theater. I can't tell you how many times I've used the songs from that show in vocal auditions...and I usually got the part :7.

Thanks for sharing everyone!

My babies being healthy and happy. They are changing by the minute and I grateful I am there to see it :)

I danced around the kitchen with my 5 year old son and we played the "air guitar" we were rockin!!!:7

I spent time with my sister tonight and of course we talked about Cathe and what work out we would do in the AM!

Lori

1. I woke up healthy.

2. My sister called me just to see how my day was going even though she was really busy.

3. My DH called and asked if I wanted to go to dinner instead of cooking.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

The attys I work for asked me if I wanted to attend a webcast on bankruptcy. :)

Seriously, they would pay for it and I would learn some bankruptcy things. :D They want me to stay and work as an atty with them after I graduate, and Monday I said yes, and they want me to help their clients with their debtors in bankruptcy.

I've never worked anyplace that would "sponsor" me like this. Cool.

my sons teacher emailed me and told me that he has gotten off to a great start and she enjoys having him in her class!!:D :D

Oh, my gosh, Lainie. I just bought some Hanky Panky thongs too and I'm sending them back. They creep up. I'm keeping the Hanky Panky "vikini" though.

1. I was finally blessed with the patience, inspiration and ability to sit still for an hour and a half to write a whole load of belated birthday cards to friends and family members,

2. I was released from guilt thanks to above!

3. my girls (10 and 13) stayed in good moods all day and didn't bitch and moan once...yay!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.