What's for lunch today?

allwildgirl

Cathlete
I'm hungry, and I've already exhausted the dinner thread and the unclean eating thread. So, what are we all having for lunch?

I have leftover Mexican rice, beans and lentils and a low fat yogurt.

I think you should split your leftovers with me. :p Your lunch always sounds yummy. :9

I think I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a big salad. But NO MORE DONUTS.....

Angie

I'm hungry now too! I try to hold off until 1:00. Today I brought a can of Health Valley Black Bean soup with two Matzos and some strawberries.

Susan C.M.:9

Did you ever notice how people who diet a lot are constantly obsessing about food? It's like I eat vicariously through other people.

Unfortunately I have another dr. appt., so I have to eat mixed nuts out of the vending machine.

I could live off of mixed nuts! I buy a three pound can every two weeks! No kidding. Love, love them, and the saltier the better.

Susan C.M.
Nothing should be jiggling, unless it's jiggling off. - Cathe in HSC

Today in my lunch box is PB&J on whole wheat, baked Cheetos, and fresh strawberries. So grade-school-esque! :) And no, my mom didn't pack it for me. LOL!

Today for lunch I had a wild alaskan salmon burger on a whole grain bun, a small spinach salad, and a green tea, blueberry & banana smoothie. I was starving and it hit the spot!:9

Probably a sandwich of smoked turkey breast, light Miracle Whip, and low fat cheddar cheese on whole wheat bread. A bowl of homemade vegetable soup. A cup of 1% milk (I might sneak in a cookie to go with the milk ;-)

Sandra

Wow- everyone ate better than I did for lunch. I was such a porker at lunch I ate Burger King's Double Whopper sandwich with the works and a large bowl of salad with nothing. I was STARVING after working out so I pigged out a little at lunch. :9

Lisa

Well, when I was in grade school I had an E.T. lunchbox (I LOVED E.T.) and a My Little Pony lunchbox. Now I just use a little insulated cooler - boring. :(

Hi Shelley!

I just finished up tilapia & grilled eggplant/zucchini/red onion/yellow squash/red potatoes & I'm now eating a banana w/water. Kathy:D

I was kinda a bad girl today. I ran out of salad mixin's last night, so I didn't bring my lunch. Soooo...I hit Mighty Taco and got a vegetarian burrito.

and...an apple empanada....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.