What's for lunch today?

Danielle,
We order out for lunch at work once in a while, and the ususal place is Panera's Bread. Yummy!! I sometimes feel guilty and get the black bean soup and salad with garlic bread. I want to try the Tucson sandwich next. :9

Susan C.M.

i had turkey bacon eggs and strawberries for a late breakfast, so i amy eat lunch in a bit. probably leftover tunafish that has eggs, celery, apple, onion and relish mixed in. :9

jes

Bleah! I really don't understand how people can choke down tuna. It's cat food in my book. CAT FOOD, I TELL YOU!!!!

Glad I wasn't the only bad girl today. I went down to the deli for a chef salad and came back up with the chalkboard special - Chicken Fried Chicken.:9 Forgot how good the bad stuff is. YUM!

Mona

There's good news and bad news.

The good news is dessert was fresh blackberries with Splenda.

The bad news is it was preceded by a Quarter Pounder. But, no fries!

Tortilla-encrusted tilapia with lime and chipotle peppers. At least that's what the box said. Got it from Costco.:)

Pinky

>Danielle,
>We order out for lunch at work once in a while, and the ususal
>place is Panera's Bread. Yummy!! I sometimes feel guilty and
>get the black bean soup and salad with garlic bread. I want
>to try the Tucson sandwich next. :9
>
>Susan C.M.

MMMM...that sounds really good!! I may just try that next too!!
:)

WW pasta with no salt tuna, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and FF yogurt to glue it together. YUM. I love tuna, but canned salmon is a different story with all those bones. Definitely cat food.

Well, today I brought chana masala that my SO made, but I didn't feel like eating something hot and spicy when it's so hot and humid out, so I went to the grocery store salad bar and got some lettuce, grape tomatoes, steamed asparagus, cauliflower and mushrooms, and a bit of lentil salad, and a multi-grain roll. I also got some fruit for later (watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi, strawberries and grapes).:)

well, that's a big improvement from cookies! sounds yummy!
i had left over ground turkey with brown rice, artichoke hearts and greens.

jes:9

I had something I have never had before...healthy it certainly was and pretty tastey too...but possibly a "pregnancy thing" as I find it a bit odd....

A whole wheat english muffin with cottage cheese and tomato on top. Then I had an apple for dessert.

Wierd??

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

8 month pic just added! EEK! lol http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.