What'cha Doin' the Weekend??

TeTe

Cathlete
Looks like yet another winter storm tomorrow here in the Mid-Atlantic, so I'm thinking my weekend might start a little early this week!:)

I'll be vegging (after I do a HiiT workout, since I just got my copy this week!), helping DH make some nice warm chili, reading, and, while the football game is on, I'll probably go up to "my room" and watch some b & w movies. First on my list: The Bad Seed. I've been craving that movie for some reason lately!!!

So, what are you doing? Is snow in your forecast, too???

Hi TeTe! :) No big plans here except to stay warm--supposed to be a bit of snow over the weekend here as well. Speaking of plans, need to make plans to go visit my brother soon so I can visit with you again as well!

We might get rain on Sat and it will be cold. I have a tennis match on Sat. and Sunday. I don't mind cuz I burn 600 calories in a match and I'm thinking, damn skippy, 600 calories and I have fun doing it too.

I might go to the redbox and see what I can rent for $1. I rented UP a few weeks ago and just loved it, made me cry cuz my husband and I are gettin older and someday I will be alone(my husbands father,uncle died at age 59). But then it just made me appreciate him for each day that we have.

The word on the street is that we're going to get TWO FEET of snow in Virginia! :eek:

But I'm ready....I've got firewood, wine, chocolate...all set!

I'm going to be snuggled up with a blankie, a few wieners and a book watching the snow come down. They are calling for a fairly decent storm here. I might work on the nursery a little more. I already painted it and put together my crib. Now, I just need to put up the curtains. :)

ImFiddy - Up got me too. Especially the part where they were putting together the nursery and right after. I bawled like a baby cuz' I was just in the process of putting mine together and I had a doctor's appointment the next day because of some bad lab work. It was more than this hormonal gal could take!

The word on the street is that we're going to get TWO FEET of snow in Virginia! :eek:

But I'm ready....I've got firewood, wine, chocolate...all set!

Hey, I'm in Virginia! Aren't you in Fredericksburg? I'm in Richmond, and it looks like we might not be getting as much as you guys (this week! :eek:).

DD is heading out of town to visit a boy who is her friend. DH is going out of town to help a friend in need. I'll be home alone for the first time in months? years? I'm going to get some movies, I have my pile of books and knitting. I hope we get snow, but it sounds like it will all be south of us. I'd love to go out cross country skiing for my cardio, but it doesn't seem to be happening this winter.

Dang, you Virginians have to stop hogging all the snow!

Yup, I'm Fredericksburg! At this point I am going to be bummed if we don't get hit. Yeesh, if we get 2 feet on Saturday, i don't think work will even be open by Monday.

That would be a shame.

For me, it's the usual round of cleaning, laundry, working out and cooking. Nothing exciting at ALL! I am hoping to get some good quality scrapbooking time in.

I'm working on the kitchen and we're having a bud over for the Superbowl.

Oh yeah, the Superbowl--totally forgot that was this weekend. We usually go over to some friends' house for a party. I'm hoping we can take 2 cars this time so I can take my two smaller boys back home early. They cannot stay up that late.

Hey TeTe and Govtgirl....I am in the Richmond Area too. Nice to know there are more Cathelets around in VA!!! Hope yall enjoy the snow.
mhunt

I have a photography class on Saturday morning, and DH and I always go out to dinner on Saturday night. I don't have any firm plans for Sunday. We often visit my MIL on Sunday afetrnoons. We aren't big football fans so we never watch the SB. DH likes to check the score periodically but we never watch the whole game. Hmmmmmm... maybe I'll rent the BAd Seed and watch it with TeTe. :D

I'm going to a dueling piano show tomorrow night! Fun! And there will be an open bar! :eek: Wonder if they'll have Boone's Farm... :p

All you people who are getting tons of snow... NOT FAIR! Well, actually, I'd rather get tons of snow on a weekday, so I can get out of work. But I think 2 feet of snow, even on a weekend, would be enough to get me out of work for at least one day. I wish the snow removal crews here weren't so gosh darn efficient. ;)

Govtgirl, I may have to come hang out with you. Being snowed in with a fire, chocolate and wine sounds like perfection to me! :cool:

Shelley, I may join you for some scrapping!

Michele, did you do your photography class homework? What did you end up taking pics of?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.