What'cha Doin' the Weekend??

Snowsuits on.................Snowsuits off!!!!

"Mommy, I have to go potty"
"Can we go out AGAIN"????
" I want to go in"
" I'm hungry"

Snowsuits on...............Snowsuits off!!!!!

I'm going to a dueling piano show tomorrow night! Fun! And there will be an open bar! :eek: Wonder if they'll have Boone's Farm... :p

Michele, did you do your photography class homework? What did you end up taking pics of?
Ooh, a dueling piano show sounds like tons o fun!

Evily, you know better than to ask me that, you silly! Of course I haven't done my homework. It's not due until Saturday and it's only Thursday! :p :D

I have no idea what the weekend forecast is for SW Ohio, but I hope DH gets snowed in at home.

You're the sweetest mommy; you're the prettiest mommy!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh, and, honey, forget renting. I OWN it!!!
Creepy!! Creepy I tell you!! :eek:

I think I need to buy this one! :D

I have Apple TV... I wonder if iTunes sells the digital download. Off to check iTunes movie downloads...

Hey Michele, have you seen Mongolian Ping Pong? I thought you might enjoy it the whole time I watched it. It's a nice foreign film about some kids in Mongolia who find a ping pong ball and don't know what it is.

Looks like yet another winter storm tomorrow here in the Mid-Atlantic, so I'm thinking my weekend might start a little early this week!:)

I'll be vegging (after I do a HiiT workout, since I just got my copy this week!), helping DH make some nice warm chili, reading, and, while the football game is on, I'll probably go up to "my room" and watch some b & w movies. First on my list: The Bad Seed. I've been craving that movie for some reason lately!!!

So, what are you doing? Is snow in your forecast, too???

For some reason I thought you were in Las Vegas.....

The Bad Seed is one of my favorites. My 8 year old DD is always petting my arm saying "You're so pretty, mommy. So, so sweet. I love you, mommy."

Lian

I think you should post some pix of the nursery when you get done with it.

I'm working the whole time, data entry, its tax season, and this is one of my seasonal jobs. I might sneak out to go to the cheap movies, I want to see Planet 51.

For some reason I thought you were in Las Vegas.....

The Bad Seed is one of my favorites. My 8 year old DD is always petting my arm saying "You're so pretty, mommy. So, so sweet. I love you, mommy."
Elaine, my sister and I used to do that to our mom, too. We'd stroke her cheeks just like Rhoda and do the whole "you're the nicest mommy" routine. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm watching "Rebecca" this weekend. Mrs. Danvers gives Rhoda a run for her money. ;)

I love that Daphne du Maurier doesn't give the main character a name (except for "the second Mrs. DeWinter")! I still call her "Joan Fontaine's Character!"

Working Sat morning, watching bad horror movies and drinking wine and eating chocolate mousse w/ DH Sat night. Waiting for DH to do the taxes so I can sign my name. And Sun, anything but watching the StupidBowl

Nan

Ooh, a dueling piano show sounds like tons o fun!

Evily, you know better than to ask me that, you silly! Of course I haven't done my homework. It's not due until Saturday and it's only Thursday! :p :D

I have no idea what the weekend forecast is for SW Ohio, but I hope DH gets snowed in at home.

SW Ohio? Where are you? I'm in cincinnati

I am hoping for a weekend of doing nothing...well, except cleaning and laundry! DH and I are starting P90X on Monday (I can't believe he agreed!) so I am going to spend part of the weekend planning meals for the next week since we will be working out in the evening. I am hoping for some good crock-pot recipes!

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.