What was your first Cathe workout

My first was Low Max too. I remember I had to pause to rest at least 4 times during the workout the first 4 or 5 times I did it. I really didn't like it very much because I couldn't get the foot-work down. Once I figured out all the step combos I was hooked. That was in October/November 2006 and I have all but 9 of her workouts now! I haven't met one I didn't enjoy! :)

Amy, my first was All Step also and it came with my step. It does hold a special place in my heart. For weeks I did it with remote in hand so that I could rewind the steps until I got it down pat. It took weeks!

I pulled it out a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a long time and felt very nostalgic! That workout still gives me a run for my money!!!;-)

Happy Friday everyone!:)

High Step Training. I remember thinking it was insurmountable. Now I think it's fun (and only occasionally insurmountable) }( }(

My first was bootcamp on fitv. I did all of the fitv w/outs then started buying them. I remember starting out with 3 pound weight and getting worn out. Now I can use 20 pounds on bicep curls.
LD

My first Cathe workout was Step in Motion 3 (sometime around 1993?). I found out about it from Shape magazine, which used to have a yearly rating of new workout videos and which gave it 5 stars. I got rid of it year ago, but kind of wish I'd kept it.

I started with MIC back in 97, I think. I had been doing the classic Firms and thought I was hot stuff. I was quickly humbled and have been a Cathe addict ever since.

ShellyC

Pure Strength, and yes, it is very special. Now, it just amazes me to think I did 3 45-min. workouts once or twice per week (not including cardio!) At the time, working out was my No. 1 priority and everything else came second. My dream is to someday go back to that, probably after retirement.

MIC and MIS. I had been doing The Firm for about 6 months and found Cathe on VF. I couldn't believe that Cathe and crew would actually make it through the entire MIC workout without taking a break. I thought it was impossible. :) A few weeks later, I was keeping up with them and not taking any breaks.

I've never returned to The Firm.

I also was a bored firmie and did a search and found Cathe. I saw her Imax-2 on the website and was like What the Heck? So I started with basic step, which I only did once. Then cardio and weights. It's still my favorite. Maybe I'll do that on Sunday!

Sally

step heat
then every thing else after that except i dont have the wedding video. i did not like the thong leotards. uncomfortable!

laura

My first Cathe workout was MIS.
I stil enjoy it. I don't do it that often because so many other Cathe workouts. But it is a oldie but goodie!
Jen

Body Max. I loved it but love Body Max 2 so much more!!! I cannot believe they did it (or anyone else for that matter) on a 8 inch step!!

Mary

Wow...the first one I did was Step in Motion and I bought it from 1-800-Say STEP. That was in 1990 or 1991. She just keeps getting better each year. :)

Lee Anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.