What was your first Cathe workout

Believe it or don't, Interval Max (the original; now on the same DVD as Rhythmic Step and MIC). I cut back on my aqua teaching sked and wanted something with high intensity and basic choreography. In previewing it, I was a tad disappointed because I thought it would be too easy, then I did it the first time and it almost murdered me. I then committed to doing it at least twice a week (in part because at that time - summer 2000 - it was the only cardio video I owned) until I could get through all the intervals without modifying. That took about three weeks. I burned through two videos of it through overuse before I went completely DVD.

Yes, it holds a special place in my heart; I do it now once every three weeks for my Sunday Monster Session, and I can omit the recoveries and extend out the intervals by 8-16 reps per interval, and then add on several I-Max 2 blasts as well as the Boot Camp cardio only premix. Did that just this morning.

Not bad for an old broad.

A-Jock

StepMax!

It was somewhere around 93 or 94. I had one of those Jane Fonda steps that came w/a tape. Then I found CollageVideo in a shape magazine. Thru them I discovered Karen Voight's Energy Sprint. Then I ordered StepMax and just fell in love with high intensity stepping by Cathe. I think I wore that tape out doing it so often. I used to rewind the final segment and do it again. }( I think I gave myself a hairline fracture in my shin bone from doing too much high impact. I was pretty much a novice that went beserk!!:7

I still have a copy and throw it in once in a long while.

Peace!
FUGWB

Step works! I still love it, and I have it on VHS. Was just looking today to see if I want the DVD that has that on it. I wanted something harder than I was doing and really like the choreography.

IMAX 3 I did not know what I was getting into...:p But still my favorite and kicks my butt every time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.