What time does your flight arrive Friday?

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
One week away, can you believe it?
I was curious as to who all was flying in Friday and what time they get in. My flight is suppose to get in at 10:25. I'm thinking about wearing one of my Cathlete shirts so others will know me in the airport.

Jean

Hi Jean,

I'm flying in on Thursday (looking forward to a relaxing day poolside), but I look forward to meeting you on Friday. Good idea regarding the t-shirt.

Michelle

Jean -

I will be getting in about 11:50 and have a shuttle reservation. Chose one that fits 7 and so far we have 5 of us going. Would you like to ride over with us?

One of our group gets in about 10:30. Let me know and I'll PM you more info.

Please pm me which shuttle service and I'll check them out and make a decision on waiting or heading to the hotel. Thanks.
Jean

Hi Linda. I live in San Diego. No, am commuting from home.:D

Just teasin' Lorrayne, 'coz I knew you lived there :cool:. Hopefully your jet lag will be gone by Friday!

Maybe you can give us some daily weather reports as we get closer to this event?

See you Friday!!:)

I'm dragging right now...woke up at 1AM. I don't know what time or day it is. LOL
It's supposed to be in the 60s for the high this weekend. I'll post when we get closer...

Hi Shani! Yes, I did luck out. My trip to Virginia has been postponed to early May. I'd rather be in a warmer climate this weekend sweating it out with my fellow trippers. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.