What time does your flight arrive Friday?

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
One week away, can you believe it?
I was curious as to who all was flying in Friday and what time they get in. My flight is suppose to get in at 10:25. I'm thinking about wearing one of my Cathlete shirts so others will know me in the airport.

Jean

laketime

Cathlete
Hi Jean,

I'm flying in on Thursday (looking forward to a relaxing day poolside), but I look forward to meeting you on Friday. Good idea regarding the t-shirt.

Michelle

Sunshine1528

Cathlete
Jean -

I will be getting in about 11:50 and have a shuttle reservation. Chose one that fits 7 and so far we have 5 of us going. Would you like to ride over with us?

One of our group gets in about 10:30. Let me know and I'll PM you more info.

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Please pm me which shuttle service and I'll check them out and make a decision on waiting or heading to the hotel. Thanks.
Jean

llp

Cathlete
Hi Linda. I live in San Diego. No, am commuting from home.:D

Just teasin' Lorrayne, 'coz I knew you lived there :cool:. Hopefully your jet lag will be gone by Friday!

Maybe you can give us some daily weather reports as we get closer to this event?

See you Friday!!:)

lorrayne

Cathlete
I'm dragging right now...woke up at 1AM. I don't know what time or day it is. LOL
It's supposed to be in the 60s for the high this weekend. I'll post when we get closer...

lorrayne

Cathlete
Hi Shani! Yes, I did luck out. My trip to Virginia has been postponed to early May. I'd rather be in a warmer climate this weekend sweating it out with my fellow trippers. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.