What things can you NOT live without?

I'm going to have to look up the alternate ending. I was so sad when he died! Speaking of zombie movies and the Walking Dead show, I still think 28 Days Later is one of the best Zombie movies ever. It starts off very similar to the Walking Dead too.

Speaking of zombie movies and the Walking Dead show, I still think 28 Days Later is one of the best Zombie movies ever. It starts off very similar to the Walking Dead too.

I like 28 Days Later too! Resident Evil is a good Zombie movie too.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Road"? Food is scarce and people (non zombies) kill and eat other people. It's disturbing.

We watched "The Road" a few days ago. It is very disturbing. I actually am less disturbed by those kind of movies than DH. He's been telling anyone that will listen to NOT watch it!

I found "The Road" disturbing but fascinating and very well-done, it inspired me to read the book afterward. Amazing book, and the movie stayed very, very close to the book.

How have I not seen "I am Legend"? I love Will Smith and post-apocalyptic movies! Adding it to Netflix right now! (Hope I get the version where he lives at the end.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.