what is your favorite ice cream?

Not sure of the name, but it's Ben & Jerry's with the chocolate fish and marshmallow.... SO bad for me but soooo good! :)

Hagen Daz (spelling?) coffee. In a bowl, with nothing on top, so I can totally enjoy the ice cream!!!

Deanie

My absolute favorite because it is a rare treat is a little scoop of cake batter ice cream next to a little scoop of cotton candy in a dish. yum.

Ummm. don't throw your ice cream bowls at me ......but I don't like ice cream!
I do love any kind of salty junk though!
LD:eek:

really any kind of icecream with chunky stuff in it!

Love the mayfield peanut butter panic.....OMG its a pc. of heaven!
moosetracks is delish too.
baskin robins Prailens and cream!

My dh also zaps his icecream for 10 secs!

I'm not really fond of ice cream either, but I do like vanilla frozen yogurt with some natural pb swirled into it and a bit of chocolate sauce. In a bowl, of course.

Ooohh, Marcy--that sounds goooooood!

My all time favorite is Edy's Lite Peppermint Stick (which, sadly enough is only available around Christmas...good, in a way I guess because I can't eat it all year round--and I would too!)
But on the "off season" I like Edy's Lite Mint Chocolate Chip. I'm an Edy's girl all the way!! (Can you tell ice cream is my downfall!??) :)

Allison;;-)

ETA--I ALWAYS eat my ice cream in a bowl and microwave it for 8 seconds to get it soft and a little soupy....god, I'm sad....

I'm also a chunky ice cream freak!!

I love B&J's New York Super Fudge chunk as well as the one with brownie chunks in it!

I've not ever seen the Vermonty Python or the Dublin one???

I also recently found a vanilla ice cream with chunks of Drumsticks in it!:9 Oh, and the one with cheesecake chunks? YUM!

I also love the one that tastes like cake batter, too!!!

I'm just into those that have caramel or PB in the ice cream, or plain.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.