What is the weather like where you live ?

Bernard

Cathlete
Hi All,

Browsing through the forum for the first time today, I am shocked to find that some of you have snow !!!!!!!!!!! :-wow :-wow :-wow :-wow Snow is a bit of a rare occurence in the UK, unless you live in Scotland. So, I am wondering what the weather is like in your part of the world ?
Here in Nottingham, England, at 3.30pm in the afternoon, we have winter sunshine, and crispy weather, which is an improvement on this morning's weather as it was raining (as per usual, never stops here !!!!!!!)

Many thanks

Anna :)

Hi Anna,

It's cold and windy here in Fayetteville, Pennsylvania! We had some passing snow flurries a day or so ago, but not enough to stick to the ground. The sun is out, but it's too cold to feel any warmth from it! :)

Donna

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

Snow here!!

We're in NE Ohio in the "snow belt" and have about 8" on the ground and we should get another 5" by tomorrow.
I grew up in S. Florida and never saw snow until I moved up here - I love the snow, but hate to drive in it! We had a slippery ride yesterday on our way home from the movies (Harry Potter) and now I'm staying home until the roads are better!
Erica

RE: Snow here!!

I'm in Columbus, OH. We have about 2 inches of snow and the high temperature today will be 27 degrees. I love winter!

Stacy

What's snow??? LOL As a native Texan, I can count on 2 hands the number of times I've seen snow in my life.

It's slightly cloudy and cool in Austin, TX. The predicted high for today is 63 so it will be a nice afternoon.

It is mild here but we have lots of snow.It snowed all day yesterday and early today but now it is raining.If it gets colder later on tonight, the chances of some slipper roads are great.But it is beginning to look a lot like christmas and I went out and did a little bit of christmas shopping.
Oh, by the way I am in Newfoundland,Canada.
Lori

RE: Snow here!!

8" 's of snow !!! :-wow OMG, I think I was about 10 years old the last time I saw snow that deep !!!!!!!!!!!

I live in MI, Wayland to be exact, and it is bitter cold here, and very windy. We have had flurries all weekend, but there is probably only an inch of snow on the ground. I went to church this morning and nearly froze my buns off!!!!!
Lori S.

It has been cool here in Northern California (the San Francisco Bay area) which means 55 to 65 degrees in the daytime and 35 to 45 at night. One morning some of the dew on the car windshield was slushy!

Today it is sunny and cool, about 60 degrees outside.

We went to church this morning too. It's usually much colder in the morning here and warms up during the 2-3 hours around 1:00 p.m., then chills out again.

Our pastor told us there's a petition to ban the word "Christmas" when referring to the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center. Some want to start calling it a Holiday Wreath Tree. He said a lot of other stuff too but that's all I'm sharing today! His notes are actually on line on a website, about a week after the sermon, and I read them when I can't make it to church.

Do you snow bunnies have that? Great for the real snowy weather that could keep you trapped indoors on a Sunday! One more reason to stay glued to the computer!

Another Michigander here, freezing my tush off. Metro Detroit suburbs. Jeez, it's cold today, it hurts your face to go outside.

Hi Anna,
It is cold here-about 25 degrees-in the St. Paul, Minnesota area. No snow on the ground yet-YEA! I'm sure it will snow soon though.

Joanne

I love the snow!! But alas, there is no snow down here in the Dirty South. Atlanta, GA to be exact. Its pretty crisp and cool here about 40-45 degrees during the day and low 30's at night. But for someone that moved here from Chicago (born and raised) this weather is a breeze for my thick Midwestern blood.

-Jilliana

Hi Anna.

We seem to be having an extended "Indian Summer" here in Monterey, California. No sign of winter with sunny and mild days; magnificent sunsets; and clear, star-filled skies at night.

All in all, great weather for being outdoors -- but lousy for working out with Cathe. A bout of wet weather would be good for the gardens as well as my muscles.

Ann

Hi there

It is 8:30 in the morning in South Africa and is already 118 degrees Fahrenheit here. We are in for another very hot day as per usual.

I would love to see snow even for just once, but unfortunately it has never (and probably will never) snowed here. Even some rain would be welcome right now. Surviving (and working out !) in this heat is no joke when it lasts for more than eight months a year and you don't have an airconditioner.

Keep well and enjoy the snow.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-02 AT 06:32AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Edith,

Below 20 degrees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall never, ever complain about the British rain again !!!!!!!!!!!

anna :)

Hi Ann,

JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!! :D (the smiley face is me, but imagine it green with envy) Monterey is the one place on the Earth that I want to visit, it always looks so tranquil, right by the ocean....mmmmmmmm.....bliss ! :7 Still JEALOUS !

118 degrees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh My, How do you work out to Cathe in that heat ???????????????????????????????????? :-wow ! I shall blow over your way some icy, cold rain from the UK :7 to help cool you down !

anna :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.