What is next?

Me too!! Loving the hot tea and Family Guy!! Lurking with intrest on this thread though. I see both sides. But I have to admit, Poor Cathe and crew are probably dreaming of white sandy beaches and drinks with little umbrellas in them. Still, I can also see about the curiosity. Hmmmm.....tough call. I think this thread needs to die out before more feelings get hurt and/or angered.
Amy

Time Goes by Too Fast!

Sorry, Kathryn, I wasn't really thinking of how much time had gone by. It was still on my to-do list to get those 4DS step workouts mastered one of these days. I still think of 4DS as "new." I see how the step enthusiasts might be ready for a fix.

Me too!! Loving the hot tea and Family Guy!! Lurking with intrest on this thread though. I see both sides. But I have to admit, Poor Cathe and crew are probably dreaming of white sandy beaches and drinks with little umbrellas in them. Still, I can also see about the curiosity. Hmmmm.....tough call. I think this thread needs to die out before more feelings get hurt and/or angered.
Amy

I agree....the maturity level here is a little too low for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.