What if you could only have 6 Cathe's??????

I haven't been here in a loonnnggg time. This looks fun though :)

1) STS series
2) PUB/PLB
3) SJP because of the abs only
4) 4DS
5) Ab Hits
6) Drill Max (not that I wasn't tempted by others...like Low Max - the one step workout I can mostly do, Body Max 2 for weight work...now I want to go do them all!)

And hey, DD - MWAH!:D

1. Low Max
2. Body Max 2
3. Low Impact Circuit
4. Butts & Guts
5. Drill Max
6. Gym Style Legs

Got to have B&G and GSL for lower body. :D I only got Low Max a couple of months ago and now I don't know how I was getting on without it before!

Holy cow this is really tough:

1) Intensity
2) Imax (any of them, but probably 2 if I can only have 1)
3) hardcore extreme
4) Rhythmic step (it's just so much fun!)
5) Body Max ( can I have the cardo from BM and the weights/abs from BM2??!)
6) Boot camp (original)

other contenders: SB/SJP, ab circuits, power max, Hiit, CCC (Love to hate this one), HSC/HST, terminator,.....
Good thing this is only an exercise!

Pam

Last edited:
hmmmm...STS does seem like it is cheating - after all it is over 36 dvds, but if it were allowed it would obviously be on my list. If each meso counted as a dvd then my list would be the same as what is written below except 5 and 6 would be meso 1 and meso II, but that does seem like it is pushing it a bit. Heck, 4 DS is pushing it, too, but not quite so blatant. Don't you just love when we can make the rules? It's all good!

1. kick punch & crunch - definitely my go-to workout, LOVE it!
2. rhythmic step - I love this workout, though my left knee no longer likes step workouts
3. 4DS - LOVE the step and kickboxing workouts
4. butts & guts - awesome workout
5. Body Max II
6. high reps

once I got to number 6 it was really a toss up between a lot of workouts - the top 4 are definitely my top 4, but 5 and 6 I am sure would change fairly frequently.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who would survive with only 2? I do love all the Cathe DVDs I have but I don't know what I would do without Imax 2 and PUB/PLB. But I do like Slow and Heavy and I love the abs in Power Hour. I have a lot of the other DVDs mentioned I just love Imax 2 so much that I do that one most...sometimes 3 times in a week. I also would put 4DS and Gym Styles there too. I guess I am like a previous poster in that once I nailed down my first two the rest didn't really matter.

macbeanur & mabdoo......well....since you put it that way....if I only had two picks?

Step, Jump, & Pump - Step Blast
Kick, Punch, & Crunch - Legs & Glutes

Thanks all for playing along....:D
Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.