What I admire about DebbieH...

dogonyx

Cathlete
1.) She is so caring!
2.) She feels like a friend even though we don't know each other.
3.) She is intelligent (as shown by what she says and how she says it).
4.) She is motivating.
5.) She is funny, witty and interesting.
6.) She has helped keep Cathe successful by being such a positive influence on these boards.

(I could go on but I really need to get back to work!)

Debbie: I thought you were quite deserving of a perk-me-up. By the way, in the pictures at the "Cathe addicts" website, you look GREAT!

http://www.millan.net/anims/giffar/ducks.gif

Shelley

I COMPLETELY agree!!! Debbie is one of the best things about this forum. She is one reason I continue here as I always enjoy her posts...:)...Carole

Don't forget she remembers all of the important moments in our lives--my best friends don't even do that for me!

Awww you guys! What a wonderful surprise even though I had to ask myself, are they April Fool-ing me!?!? J/K! There are many here that do the same thing and that is why I LOVE this place. It does seem that lately there have been some controversial threads but I just feel staying positive is a much better option. I don't know what I did before I found you all. Shelley, Thank you for starting this. It truly made my day/week/month. BTW, I am feeling much better due to all your encouraging words and tips you offered when I was having a down day. THANKS everyone for being the best friends anyone could ask for!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I agree!! She's such a sweetheart!

One time she emailed me a picture of these adorable flip flops she was making using water balloons at the top, but a specific kind of water balloon. I could not find them anywhere. So, one day I came home and there was a package outside my door. I opened it up and it was from Debbie! She made me my very own pair!!! I love them and that was the sweetest thing ever!!!!

I probably would not still be on these message boards if it wasn't for her.

Thank you Debbie for being such a wonderful, giving human being!!!

:)

Dani-you are going to make me cry! I figured every gal HAS to have a pair of ballon flipflops on their honeymoon! Not to mention I was devastated that we weren't able to make your BIG day! Thank you for the kind words!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I always want to read your posts because I know that they will pick me up! You are a ray of sunshine.
Melissa

Debbie- you are kind and sweet. Your always thinking of others before yourself as you are so very helpful. It just shows in all your postings. I appreciate you.

Charlotte~~

Debbie H. was the first person who answered my very first post. And the more I read her posts, the more I wanted to meet her in person.:)

Pinky

>Dani-you are going to make me cry! I figured every gal HAS to
>have a pair of ballon flipflops on their honeymoon! Not to
>mention I was devastated that we weren't able to make your BIG
>day! Thank you for the kind words!

Awwww...you just made me tear up. :) Yep, I wore them on the honeymoon and I can't wait to wear them this summer too! Everyone loves them! :D

Yes, Debbie is soo sweet and caring. It comes through in every single post.

I hope the moving is going good and you are feeling great... :7

Beverly

This forum would not be what it is without you Debbie. At times I've become frustrated but always come back. You are the best!!

Mar;)

This I know for sure: DebbieH will come and find you if your lost. She doesn't judge. She listens. She mends brocken sprits with gentle, CONSTANT, kindess. Debbie is a lady.

Deb, I hope you know how I feel about you...It feels great to share in this thread with so many that feel the same way. :) deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.