• Downloads only?

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Waiting for more details?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested?

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

vivbc

I bought one download, travel fit, and haven’t used it. Then I bought two more, and haven’t used them either. So for this sale, I bought the DVDs and found a DVD on the daily deal to add for free shipping. Very excited about a step series. I started with step, and still find it an excellent workout. Cathe does step like no other!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
I always bought the dvd too. I am really struggling ordering anymore dvd's. I LOVE Cathe premixes in her older workouts. I was looking at Cathe's last few series, there wasn't one premix I couldn't do with just the downloads only. It just doesn't make sense to me to keep buying dvd's if I can do every premix with the downloads. I wished there was more info. I still have a few hours to decide.

jodijodi

Cathlete
I bought DVDs and downloads. I definitely still want DVDs...it's so nice to just put in a DVD and not have any weird technical glitches. And I do like the premixes and how easy they are to access. I like having the downloads as a backup and for traveling, although I don't usually do step workouts while traveling. But I looked at it this way: buying the downloads gave me free shipping, so it was as if I got the downloads at a discount since I would have had to pay shipping for the DVDs without them. Does that make sense? Or maybe I'm just rationalizing? Could be. ;):p:D

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Jodi, I never had any technical glitches with the downloads. I never use the downloads when I travel. I usually use the gym in the hotel or go for long walks on the beach.

bayerngirl

Cathlete
I ended up buying dvd's + downloads. Once I see clips and get more details on the premixes I will decide if I want the dvd's or just the downloads.

Last edited:

Debinmi

DVDs only. We got some downloads in the past but haven't used them since the initial novelty wore off. We don't have a computer near our workout area and I'm not inclined to connect a laptop or external harddrive up to the area either when it's easy to throw a DVD into the player.

firemedic

Cathlete
I haven't ordered an dvd's or downloads since RWH. Since using On Demand, I like not having to keep track of dvd's. I still have the one's I ordered but I usually always use online over dvds or her live. Guess I'm the odd duck here!!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
I haven't ordered an dvd's or downloads since RWH. Since using On Demand, I like not having to keep track of dvd's. I still have the one's I ordered but I usually always use online over dvds or her live. Guess I'm the odd duck here!!!

I like the idea of On Demand and live too. You are not the only odd duck here!!

Last edited:

jodijodi

Cathlete
Belinda, I haven't had any technical glitches with the downloads themselves (except for the occasional problem downloading them in the first place, but that hasn't happened in a long time.) But I have had problems with the computer that I use to play them: sound issues, computer tries to update in the middle of a workout, etc. It's frustrating to have to mess around with it for 15 minutes before I can even start my workout. My DVD player just works, every time, with no fiddling around. (And I say that as someone who is very computer savvy and comfortable with technology...but sometimes it's just easier to go with what works!)

As for On Demand and Live, I love them too, but again, sometimes the computer gives me trouble so I have to use my phone and fiddle around with it. The main issue I have with it though is that once you stop buying the presales of new series, you have to keep subscribing for $20 per month or you won't have access to those workouts anymore. I like having something that I own and can pull out anytime whether I'm connected to the internet or not.

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Jolie - I am technical challenge,lol. I did had a problem with one of the ICE downloads. Cathe technical team is amazing. He fixed it right away. I hear your frustration on the OnDemand/streaming. We live in a rural area we have a lot internet problem and our power goes out a lot. If my power goes out, I can't play a dvd's either, but I can play a workout on my computer. My computer is always fully charged, lol. Downloads work for me. I haven't bought a dvd in a very long time. I am also trying to downsize, not only workout dvd's. Eventually DH and I will move into a smaller house. DVD's take up space. I have a huge workout dvd collection, lol. Yeah, I am struggling adding more workout dvd's. It all depends on the premixes, if I continue to buy more dvd's. If I can do the same premix with just the downloads, why keep buying dvd's, JMO? It just doesn't make sense to me anymore. I store my downloads on a hard drive each series has it own folder. So easy to access. I hear you on streaming. I also like to own rather than renting. Sometimes its nice to do a month streaming here and there. Keeps things interesting and fresh! One of those day's I will sign up for Cathe Live. Hear nothing but good things about it.

Last edited:

MelanieC

Cathlete
This is my first time buying only downloads for a couple of reasons - I'm on a budget and I need to save space. I can connect my iPad to my tv easily so I don't anticipate any problems. It feels weird not ordering the DVDs but I hope it works because it could save me some money on future orders.

snowlover

Cathlete
Dvds only per usual. Never do any of the other stuff. I still don't have computer or internet at home. Too expensive and really not interested . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.