What brand of deodorant do you use?

What brand of deodorant do you use?

• Total voters
I used Degree for years, but switched to Soft & Dri clear solid. I also use Lady Speed Stick sometimes, but I don't think it works as
well.

:7

I use Avon on duty 24 roll on. I used to use ban roll on but after a lot of years use it started giving me a rash. Same with the Mitchum.
Diane Sue

Er, at risk of stating the obvious, I think you can expect to stink after a Cathe cardio whether you use deodorant or not. I expect my deodorant to keep me sweet smelling during normal daily activities (lady Mitchum always does the job), but I would never expect any deodorant to withstand Imax 2 or Circuit Max.

What's wrong with smelling sweaty after you have just completed a tough workout? I mean, it's not as if you plan to spend the rest of the day in your sodden workout clothes or dress without showering, right? I aways thought a sweaty, smelly body was a badge of distinction and triumph after a tough workout, no?

Clare

>What's wrong with smelling sweaty after you have just
>completed a tough workout? I mean, it's not as if you plan to
>spend the rest of the day in your sodden workout clothes or
>dress without showering, right? I aways thought a sweaty,
>smelly body was a badge of distinction and triumph after a
>tough workout, no?
>
>Clare

Especially if you workout at home and there's no one to smell you!
After a tough workout, I'm sweaty and smelly even in places where you don't use deodorant! (Maybe a good reason to workout at home?)

I am so totally in the minority -- no one uses my brand! I sweat like a pig, and always have. I use Dry Idea roll on because nothing else works. It's great! The stick and gel aren't nearly as effective.

Actually, sweat does not stink until you have let it sit there for a while. Takes me a long time after a Cathe workout to really get "ripe". Can I suggest a shower??:)

Oh, you know what too, I used to use a certain deodorant that actually seemed to make me smell worse! Almost like it interacted with my sweat or something. I think it was one of the Secret varieties.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.