WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE TRACEY STAEHLE'S WORKOUTS

js70

Cathlete
I just discovered her cardio kickbox recently, and I really like it. I was going to try the Hi-Lo Med Ball and High Intensity kickbox as well. Are there any of her workouts you like and think it's a good workout? How about Step sweatfest? Is it a decent workout?
Thanks.

I just started doing Tracey's workouts as well! The only two I have tried so far are Cardio Kickbox Challenge and Step Sweatfest. I LOVED the kickbox workout, the step workout was OK - a little hard to follow.

I have all of her others, with the exception of the Yoga, as I do them, I will let you know.

I was addicted to Hi/Lo Med Ball when it first came out. It's fun...and combines kickboxing with hi/lo and 2 med ball segments. However, I sort of burned out on it from doing it too much. I recommed it though.

I have 3 of her workouts, Core Strength and Conditioning that I just love, it's about 45 minutes long and it really works the core and back.

Parts Series has 3 different workouts upper body, lower body and a mix of both and they are anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes which I also love because I can use my Bosu.

Sculpt Sweatfest has 2 different workouts, I haven't done this one in awhile but I really do like it. I'm going to have to do this one again soon!!

...Cheryl

Hi,
Thanks so much.

Lorajeanne, I am really excited to try the Hi-Lo Med. and I decided to buy High Intensity KB and step sweatfest as well.

Jacmar, I'm also looking forward to hear your opinion on the rest of your workouts :)

Cheryl, I did post another topic on this forum about the BOSU. How do you like it? Does it feel different from the step to you? Where did you buy it?

Jera

Jera,

I must of missed that thread. I like the Bosu alot, it does take getting use to because you're balancing yourself on it so at first you're wobbling but that's good for the core. My husband uses it for stretching his hamstring that he slightly pulled.

I bought mine from Costco on clearance for $48 last year and it came with 3 DVD's with Rob Glick he does a step workout, Chalean Johnson has pilates/stretch workout and Greg Cook has absolute abs.

...Cheryl

Oh I love Hi/lo Med Ball! Very fresh & unique. I have to admit, I love all her cardio (I haven't done much of her strength training since I lift at a gym). High Intensity Step Mix 2 is probably my favorite step w/o. It's my highest cal burner--over 700! :eek: Even Drill Max & MIC don't get me there.

Her step is pretty complex, but so much fun once you pick it up! And she has such great style & personality, makes even the toughest stuff fun.

Cheryl,
Lucky you. I do belong to Costco as well, but never found any exercise equipment where I am ( in Cincinnati). All the ones I found are pretty expensive ($100). So I'm hoping something will come up. Now, I really want it:D

I REALLY like High Intensity Step Mix. That was the first disc I bought from her and because I liked it so much I ordered Step Sweatfeat and High Intensity Step Mix 2 but I hardly ever do those 2. They are not as easy to follow and the intensity is really mixed. High Intensity Step Mix 2 has a lot of repitition in it too. HTH.

Pam

I really love her Cardio Kickbox Challenge. I also enjoy Steady State Step, High Intensity Step Mix, Hi/Low Med Ball, Walking Strong and Walking Stronger.

I am not much of a step person. My Tracey faves:
- Hi/Lo Medball
- CKBC
- Cardio Sweatfest
- Strike Zone

Oh! How could I forget Walking Strong? Very unique. Love it. Havent yet ordered Walking Stronger though because I am getting my cardio at home these days and I dont have a treadmill. I created a treadmill walking lunge trend at my gym when I used to do Walking Strong.

I got mine from Amazon for $11. I think there are more used ones that are about this price range. Also Advanced Workouts have some and of course on ebay as well ( you can buy it new on this website). I think it's Lilyrosen (the seller), she's the same person as the one who's selling the dvd at Advanced Workouts. She does sometimes ship for free on ebay. Check it out and good luck.
Jera

totalfitnessdvds.com

I recommend totalfitnessdvds.com. They have MUCH better customer service including better return policies compared to Collagevideo.com. They are also cheaper!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.