What’s your weakness, Cathe?

BeethovenRocks

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

What kinds of foods cause you to ‘sin’ on the odd occasion when you’re not eating clean?

I know what appeases my sinful nature is lasagne/garlic bread and old fashioned BBQ ribs/baked mac and cheese, topped off with cheesecake or chocolate-butter-rum cake (oooff! getting dizzy just thinking about it)

This way I’ll know how to truly entice you if you ever fulfil my WILDEST DREAM of coming round to my place for dinner.

Best,
Shelby

“There’s something so pure about the way boys love you.” – Jodie Foster

Hi Shelby! I'm not hard to please....NY style cheesecake, strawberry short cake, lemon anything, Devil Dogs, snickers, Friendly's creative ice cream sundae's, angel hair pasta with tons of locatelli cheese, starburst candy, peanut butter and fluff on soft meyers white bread, McDonalds M&M McFlurry's, hershey solid block, chewy cookies, soft tacos, bean and rice burritos, cheese and crackkers, pizza, etc....

When is dinner? :9

What's a devil dog?

I thought last time you liked those Mallow Mar sandwichy things... }( ??

I thought Drakes sold Devil Dogs nationwide. {another NE'erner here} Who knew. My evil is Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. I don't even look at them when I pass by in the store. Sometimes, I have to avoid the aisle completely.

I live in Texas and we have Devil Dogs. I always get questioned when I say I love Big Red. Anyone not know what Big Red is?

Isn't Big Red pop. Or Soda as some would say. I say pop because I am originally from Ohio. Every place I've lived in the south automatically knows I am from the northeast when I say pop.

Reminds me of the Amish Whoopee pies which are to die for. I need to get up to the Amish bakery up the street (aren't I lucky?!) to get some. Come to think of it, my local grocery chain started to make them, too. It's like having died and gone to heaven, isn't it?
http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/dessert/cakes/cakeimg/whoopi.jpg

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Temptation!!!

Y’all are making me hungry! :eek: Between this thread and the pizza thread in Open Discussion, I am gaining weight just visiting this place! :eek: Kelley, did you have to tell me that we have Devil Dogs in Texas?! ;-) I have not tasted one of those since I was a little girl.

Big Red is a Texas soft drink. It tastes like liquid bubble gum to me, but it is actually a mixture of orange oil, lemon oil, and vanilla. I was a Dr. Pepper junkie for years, which is another favorite in Texas.

My weaknesses are cheesecake, anything with cheese or cream cheese, cinnamon rolls, and anything lemon. :9 Yummy! Then there is the Mexican food and Italian food and Southern food. :9 Okay, I need to go eat lunch now. ;-)

Cathe, for your next project, I would love to see you create a series that will allow us to eat all this good stuff and still look good! :7 Hey, a girl can dream! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi Fellow Texan! I'm from East Texas and yes I know exactly what Big Red is!!! Yummy!

Stephanie (Moss Hill, Texas)

My weaknesses are cheesecake, brownies, sausage lasagna, ribeye steak and chinese food. . . yum . . .drool . . .

Chrissy

>Around here Big Red is my neighbors dog :7

Sounds like my late, great dog Kelly. Everyone in Hainesport knew her! I got lots of exercise chasing her all over the place!

I love peanut butter! I will put it on anything - except with jelly of all things. Philly cheesesteaks are great - especially from Geno's. Any kind of Italian food. Jelly Belly jelly beans are a biggie too. Now I am getting hungry.

Hi Cathe!

Thank you so much for that!

Weaknesses noted! A girl after my own heart. You're list is riddled with even more delectible sins than mine. (Lead us not into temptation, we are already evil!

Well, it's settled then. There'll be a permanent place setting waiting for you down south whenever you're in the mood to 'transgress' with me.

Hugs!
Shelby

"There's something so pure about the way boys love you" - Jodie Foster

awww, now. Who had to go and put a pic in there ;) How do you wipe drool off your monitor?

Debbie

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.