Well Wishes For A-Jock

jillybean

Cathlete
Hello fellow Cathletes.

Yesterday, Annette (Aquajock) received the sad news that her brother passed away. Feel free to post some encouraging, empathetic words. I'm sure she'd take comfort in hearing from her fellow fitness friends during this time.

~~~~
Annette - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

-Jillybean

my thought and prayers go out to you and your family... I hope that love and happy memories surround you during this difficult time...

{{{{Annette}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's passing.

You and your familly will be in my thoughts.

Hugs

My sympathy is with you and your family. Remember...weeping endures for a night but joy does come in the morning. Stay strong.

Oh! How awful. My condolences and sympathy go out to you and your family. Judging from your humorous and intelligent posts on this forum, you are a person of tremendous character, and I am sure you will persevere - but this must be so terribly hard. Best wishes and ((((((hugs))))))!

I am so very sorry for your loss Annette. It's especially hard this time of year, I lost my mom 3 years ago today.

...Cheryl

May you be blessed with wonderful memories and may knowing others are thinking of you at this difficult time bring you comfort. Hugs.

Oh Annette - I too am so saddened by this news. You and your family are in our hearts and prayers. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.