weird precision nutrition blog entry

BTW, you want insulting (and enlightening), you should read the message boards over at t-nation.com. And TC's articles over there will make you realize how little women really understand men. Venus and Mars, I swear.

I KNOW! Have you read TC's newest article "Tea Bagging" HOLY SMOKES!:eek::eek::eek:
I sent that article to my DH and his response was that article made "huge generalizations."
Still, I found the article entertaining.:p

Stacy, do you read Shugart's Hammer? I love his locker room articles!

Yeah, Berardi is very tame compared to many T-nation authors.
I'm a fan of Christian Thibaudeau, but you read his locker room Q&A, his responses are very often insulting.

Last edited:
great workouts it was for the ladies as well.

I got this article via email from PN. It was addressed as for women who want to work out it said...

This week is all about the ladies. If you're a woman interested in learning how to exercise PROPERLY to get into the best shape of your life, click thespecial link below. It's full of great information. Andeven a ton of VIDEO content. It's an absolute must see: For the women:http://www.precisionnutrition.com/womans-guide-to-body-transformation

I was not offended at all. I am totally going to try some of Amanda's exercises.
Did you see the Hiit treadmill? AWESOME!!! :eek:

Now, that is insulting.

Perhaps. But it's true. If it makes you feel any better one guy at work who asked me for advice on how to get his woman "off her ass" left me a tad... miffed. Unlike most of the men who've been asking for advice (lose a little weight and suddenly you're Dear Abby...), he was no Adonis himself. When he said he really wished his woman weren't "such a chub" I said "Well, she probably wishes you had more hair!" D'oh!

HE doesn't ask me for sh*t, anymore :p.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.