WeightWatchers - Sunday 4/1

teddy16410

Cathlete
Hi gang- getting us started... Storms since 2am so mommy and "kids" up and busy! Today is StrikeZone !
Shall get back later with personals but happy to see everyone doing well. Cheryl: WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:+ :7

Good Morning!!!

My schedule is changing last minute, so I don't have to work tonight, but will be working from Tuesday through Friday night (plus a bit of overtime to help pay for the RT;-) ), then have next weekend off! Yea!!

Traci- Sorry about the storms, we have been getting some MUCH needed rain!!!

Check in wit-cha later!!! Shift is finishing up!

Good Morning!:)

Is everyone ready to start another week? DH and I went out last night for dinner and I know I ate to much:eek: but I don't care:) Its the first time in a long time that I have gotten up from a table and been stuffed.I did have 4 glasses of water though. Me and the bread got along really well last night:) I wouldn't dare get on the scale today but the way I look at it is, I needed to carb up for todays long run.And I weighed in yesterday so I don't need to get on the scale today.
DS still has the cold but he as been sleeping a little better. Last night he was up at 4 but he woke up at 7:30 to start the day so I have already been up for 2 hours.

So....last month I lost:

1" in my waist
1/2" in my arms
1" in my hips
and lost 6 lbs:) Now if I lose another 6 lbs in the month of April I will be quit happy with myself and I will be in the 120's:) I don't think I am gonna follow a rotation this month.Im still gonna stick to longer cardios and try and tone up my body parts.
MIL said yesterday that I didn't have a bum anymore;( and my mom noticed a difference in me and said that I was getting skinny again. I really don't know where my bum went. I think its b.c I still have fat to lose in my lower back area and when thats gone my bum will be more noticable? Could that be it?

Anyway, I will be back later. I need to feed the baby again before I get my run in. Hope everyone as a good day.
Lori:)

Morning,
Yesterday, I had a great workout day. I did Imax2 in the am then I did some of my new Bosu workout the Seasun Ziegler one, I can tell it's gonna be a goody. I did the abs off it, and planks while balancing on the underside of a bosu are hard, hard, hard!!! Then I did a pure strength arm wo. Today, I'm thinking legs and maybe something outside it's gorgeous out. I have to study though, so I better get on it.

Lori- congrats on your measurement losses!

Cheryl - You must just be flying high on your business success right now. Congrats!

Traci- Sorry your having storms on your vacation. I'm impressed that your working out on your while you're away. I'm going away in a couple weeks and every time I go anywhere I intend to workout but end up doing it like once.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Heather

great morning everyone....i am back home and my mom is doing well. it was so strange to sleep home without my babies but i know it helped my mom transition better. hospice is coming i think 4 days a week and we are getting another nurse if needed. today i am going on a nice
l--o--n--g run.
traci:those thunderstorms are crazy by you!! is there lightening too?
amy:i hope you are getting rest before your work week
lori:you are the weight loss queen. i dont know if i lost any weight this week but i will see tomorrow.
cheryl:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!.
healther:i love my bosu too!!i do alternating lunges on it a boy to i feel it
amelia,belinda,kali...i hope you day is going good, i will be back

Good Morning Ladies!

Well,Im not quite sure If I want to workout today or give the blister another"rest"day!Its getting ichy so I think thats a good sign that its healing! Thought about doing bodyfusion, though! Just don't know yet!

Traci-I Hate thunderstorms,and lightnig has gotton three Tvs in my house!It just seems we can't get them uplugged fast enough!Enjoy your Day!

Amy-I bet your excited to get next weekend off! I'am sure you'll enjoy it!

Lori-Sorry to hear your DS is still fighting that cold! Have you tried a humidifier(sp?)When my kids get a cold,I would use it while they are sleeping,I can tell a difference the next day! I hope he feels better soon!

Cherly-yes,congratulations,Im glad everything's going well for you!

Heather-its raining here(and needs it to with all the pollen)Was going to walk! Have a great sunday!

Mary-Im so glad to hear your mom is home:)! Enjoy your run!

BBL!

Traci, your dogs should be getting use to all those storms by now! My dog is not a thunder lover either but he doesn't run and hide. We don't get to many storms though....just snow storms!x(

Amy, are you looking forward to the schedule change? Sometimes its nice to have a different week.

Heather, you sound like you had a good workout yesterday. I really don't enjoy spilt workouts but I will do them if I have to. I like getting my workout over and done with.

Mary, you and I have the same idea today...and nice long run. Glad to hear your mom is doing o.k.

Well, I just finished a 9 mile run in 91 mins and 58 sec:) Im pooped but now I don't feel so bad for eating all that bread last night! I won't talk about the frozen cookies I ate after I got home:eek: BUT it was my cheat day:)

Lori:)

Hi, everyone!

Glad to see everyone's doing so well. Lori, glad you enjoyed the dinner last night. You deserved it. I celebrated as well - found the rest of my son's b-day ice cream cake from a week a ago and my youngest son and I indulged. Aaargh. I think I was up to 2,000 calories yesterday, at least, and I haven't eaten a treat with that kind of abandon in a long time, especially on a rest day.

Today is iMax2 for me. Hurray!

Mary, so glad your mother is doing well.

Heather, sounds like a good day in store.

Amelia, glad you're feeling better.

Amy, I hope work gets well! My new website isn't up yet, but it's going to look a lot like this one www:sproutmarketing.com (they're partners of ours who will help build it) so we just have a placeholder at www.snappconner.com. You and all the WW'rs can e-mail me anytime at [email protected].

Traci, glad you had a great day yesterday - sorry about the storms - and I hope you're on tap for a great day today. Life is good.

DH and I will need to go back in to the new office for a bit today to assemble the first two desks and vacuum up. Should only take a little bit. I'm really excited about it. It should be a good day.

Have a good one, everyone!

I'll check back in a bit later after my workout.

Cheryl

Good morning !

I am glad today is a rest day for me! I am not felling well.
I woke up this morning and my stomach was cramping up!

Mary I am glad to hear your mom is doing better!

Have a good one!
Belinda

Hi, everyone - checking back in after the workout and to post April 1 stats.

Belinda, bummer that you're not feeling well!!! I hope it lets up.

iMax2 was a blast. I also did 45 min. TM, level 8, and B&G abs again (love that one) for a total of 110 min workout today. Yesterday's rest did me well(except for the cheats - didn't help my weigh in) :-(

Here goes:

April 1 stats
Weight 122.8 (March 1) 124.2 (Jan 1) 128.5
Bust 34.5 (35) (36)
Waist 25 (25.5) (27)
Hips 34.5 (35) (36)
Thighs 20.5 (21) (22)
BF% 18.5 (19.5%) (21.1% on Feb 1 - forgot to measure on Jan 1)

Dang it all - after weighing 121.0 all last week, a rest day plus a day and a half of cheat took me to 122.8 right before I measured April 1 stats. Oh well. My best news is that I'm down nearly 2 bf percentage points since Jan 1, and that's my biggest objective.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi gang! Well DH & I packed it up and came home a day early due to weather... Its GORGEOUS in Houston today tho so that s agood thing. DH will go ahead and work tomorrow and take Easter Monday off so we'll still get a long weekend starting with Good Friday!
I decided since I start P90X Doubles again tomorrow that I would take a rest day... All the loading of cars and stair climbing make it an active rest day tho!

Cheryl : Woo HOO on the states!!!! I will be posting tomorrow but will unfortunately have increases as a result of March. Not much but enough to make me fired up to start X again!

Cool for all those taking today as REST & RECOVERY... Awesome job for all who just hit play!

I promise personals tomorrow once I have gotten situated around here.

Happy Sunday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.