WeightWatchers ~~~FRIDAY~~~

Hey, everyone!!! It sounds like everyone had a good day! I woke up about noon to run DH to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription, then to the back to make the car payment, then back to bed for a couple of hours. I had a little ankle biter last night as well.....Baby likes to sleep at my feet now, but still plays with them when they are under the blanket, so she attacked them a couple of times. When I got up to use the bathroom, I tapped her on the head and told her to stop.....and she did!!! I think that this is amazing, especially from a cat!!!

Anyway, I decided to work through my "yoga-block" and did just over an hour of it today. DH and went to Walmart to pick up a couple of things after dinner (which was wonderful BTW) so I scavanged the clearance racks and found a cheep yoga tape that had 2 30 min routines on it. I did the first one, then switched over and did 30 minutes of P90X yoga. Holy cow! I actually felt really good through it, but I know that I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow!!!

Traci- I am so excited that you loved your facial. See? I kept telling you that you would!!! I hope that you have a great weekend! I have to reschedule my facial from this Wednesday to next week. I usually get my eyebrows waxed at the same time.

Cheryl- I am glad that the meeting went well. I can't wait to hear the juicy details!!!

Gidget- That's so awesome about your weight and all the compliments!!! I am sorry that you had your "needle" appt today with the little one! Just a quick piece of advice, when you go for your next appt in 2 mos, you can "pre-medicate" him with tylenol so that his legs don't hurt as much. I don't know if they told you that or not, but it's something that you can do. Also, if the spots on his legs get a little red, irritated, and painful, you can put a cool compress on them to help relieve some of the discomfort.

I ended up measuring finally. All the measurements ended up the same as last month, which I'm not unhappy about since I was having a very bad couple of weeks in the middle of the month!!! I am going to work my hardest to stick to the clean eating and FF's rotation to see just what the results truely are!!!

Waves to everyone else that I missed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.