Weight Watchers March 1st!

Leaner Legs is done & will do my 30 minute interval later in PM as DH is going to some fishing show tonight with the guys. I was pretty amazed at how “easy” LL was considering I haven’t done a Cathe lower in ages. I guess these old legs are not just leaning with Tony but also gaining strength. Pleasant surprise. I ended up using my light barbell (17#) just for extra intensity.

Well the facial was DIVINE!!!!!!! The place I went to is an Aveda Spa called Natural Retreats. I had one of the Elemental Nature Facials... 1 full hour facial including upper body/arm /hand/scalp massage. OMG it was heaven!!!!!!! I booked another for 4 weeks which puts it the day before my 44th! What a gift that will be!
Arrived back home to find Ab Bootcamp in mail... I previewed and all I can say is I"M SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks KILLEr + its over an hour! I think I may have to split it up into 2 segments...standing & floor- Billy Blanks is the energizer bunny on steroids! Also in the mail was my latest rental of Stott Pilates: The Secret to Flat Abs - the sleeve says its 64minutes.... OH LORDY LORDY am I in for abs work or what? I will do BootCamp Abs tomorrow and Pilates on Sunday. That should toast me just fine for a few days. Silly how excited I am to start feeling the burn!!!! I'll get that 6 pack come he** or high water!

****** Personals ******

Amy – Sounds like you are running on overload this week…THANK GOD you get to go to work tomorrow night and get some rest! Lololololol….. On the communication thing… I had a boss once that told me he HAD to give constructive feedback on SOMETHING in every review… the rest was glowing. Take it all for what it is… If they are unaware of your AWESOME communication skills have them log on to Cathe.com! heheheheehh Hope you find your new DVD… REALLY get mad at myself when I do that! AWESOME 30 day stats! Your 20# goal is obviously attainable! We are with ya girl!

Belinda: On this months rotation… I’m doing a circuit mish mosh… mainly Slim Series, TaeBo, Tony Horton Legs. Trying to lean out before I start my building rotation in April.

KALI: WOW girl….Busting past a plateau is so incredibly exciting! I am THRILLED that you listed to your trainer as well! We are all so darned reluctant to stop what we “think” works even tho results tell us its time for a change. I am so proud of you for heeding advise and shifting gears! ^^^5!

CHERYL: I’m jumping and high 5ing you girl! WooHoo!!!!! This is sooooo very cool to see. Months & months of hard work paying off in a big way! What in heavens name does DH say? What about the kids? Last night DH said- STOP losing weight you look anorexic… ONLY FUNNY because I grabbed about 4” of belly fat and said THIS is not anorexia….LOLOL. I don’t think he’s ever seen me fit and skinny… I was skinny fat when we met & just plain old fat after that so this is a bit new to him. HAPPY you listened to your body and shortened workout a bit. SMART!

GIDGET: No worries on scale today… That 140 will be GONE in no time and all you’ll be obsessed about will be getting to 120’s! LOLOL We are always looking at the next milestone aren’t we?

LoriS: It is a new day – As hard as it is please try not to compare your success to rest of group. Look at all your success you DID have in February… not everything is measured by scale. That comes from changing / learning 1 behavior at a time…. Pretty soon it snowballs. You weren’t checking in with us last year when Cheryl, Amy, Jane, Teddygirl & I all appeared to be stuck. We had such long plateaus that if you lined them up we’d be in Jersey with Cathe by now! We are with ya girl and we celebrate all your success’s!!!!

Jessica: YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! Look at this success- You are aware that bad food makes your mind think like a crazy-depressed person!!!!! Lord I know that feeling!!!! I used to be able to have 1 full cheat day a week (like Body For Life)… Since I got “clean” my body can only tolerate 1 meal a week or I swear I’m in Hormone Hell for 2 weeks. GREAT JOB on basic step! I love pulling that one out and giving it my all…. I have no problem getting my HR way up either (I ALWAYS max riser at 1). Intensity of workouts are more about what you give them and far less about the actual intensity of the DVD. YOU ARE DOING GREAT! I’m so happy you are checking in with us now!

Teddygirl: NICE workout today! How often are you jogging/running? Is that part of your leg reduction strategy????? LOL on adding P90X… ^^^5!

JANE: Hope today is going great for you!

Ta Ta For Now

Hi ladies,

Amy I pulled up FF. Jan rotation and I don't think 2 days of cardio is enought for me! I wouldn't mine only 2 days of cardio, but for weight loss????:(

Jane you right I think Cathe is going to hit us hard next month:D
I finished Feb. rotation yesterday. I still haven't worked out?
I am not motivated todayx( I am tired today!!! Maybe I workout after I cooked dinner?

Thanks guys!
BBL!
Belinda

Hi Gals,

I am finally getting to sit down after a very busy day.Im pooped! If I didn't have a little one I would be curled up into a ball on the couch!
Rylan weighed in at 12 lbs 1 oz today! Im assuming his weight gain will soon slow down. If he keeps gaining 1/2 a lbs a week, he will be a very big boy!:eek: :)

Kali, thats interesting about your workouts. I assume you are going to try it? I think I would be scared although,I would love for someone to tell me what to do and where.

Cheryl, good job on the measurments! I think I am going to take mine tomorrow, right them down and see where I am a month from now.

Traci, I hope your right about the 120!:) My ultimate goal is 125, but I will still be happy with my pre preg weight.

Well, i hate to brag but I got a few compliments today. :+ I think my body has changed alot in the last couple of weeks and I haven't really been anywhere so people are seeing the difference. I stopped into one store and the lady serving me said ,"are you sure you had a baby cause you don't look like it" Then my friend at BURPS said that I was back to my old size but I know I am not. I felt good also (this may not be very nice:+ ) but there was a lady in baby group today that had her baby the same day as me and she didn't gain nearly as much weight b/c she was sick the whole 9 m, and she was wearing a baggy sweater and a pair of pants b/c she still can't fit into her jeans.I really thought she would be back in shape before me b/c she didn't gain as much.I can really credit mine to working out,I think its toning me up more then I realize.
Alright I gotta go..companies here!
Lori:)

Evening ladies!

Good for you Gidge. Those little "perks" will keep you motivated to keep on goin'! You are working hard and it's paying off. Enjoy your company.

Belinda, how are you doing? Did you workout? You'll feel soooo much better if ya do, motivated or not I promise!

Cheryl, good luck this month! I think we'll all be hitting it hard together.

Hi Amy! Hope you had a nice dinner! Better get cracking on that communication problem you're having! I think you communicate pretty darn good around here! You're bosses don't know what they're talking about.

Hi Jane! Great to see ya!

Traci, umm I'm not bursting thru a plateau. Since the holidays of 2005, I have been GAINING right up till 2 weeks ago! So I guess you can say I hopefully have leveled off my gaining plateau! LOL!

I "AM" a bit scared to change it all up, but because this girl can see me and measure me and take my body count, plus the fact that thick legs are genetic in my family as is hers, I'm going to trust her and go for it. I mean she does this for a living. And it's not that I won't do all these workouts I've been doing again, it's just what I need to do now to slim my legs out. Then I can start incorporating things back in and see what works.

Well, I can't give up my step routines, because I've danced my whole life and this is the closest thing to it. So........I did LIC UB Circuit premix WITH NO STEP! I still broke a sweat and WOW did I feel it in my core! I just used a lot of space and had a ball with it! I'm so glad I don't have to give up the routines, just the step!

Gonna get cleaned up and relax before bed. DH called already so I don't have to stay up late to talk to him.

Have a good night ladies!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Couldn't resist checking in one more time -

LoriG, way to go on the compliments!!! That had to feel so good. That was probably a better indication than even the weights and measurements that your progress is real. What an awesome upper.

LoriS, I have to second everything Traci said about the progress we have now being the result of many, many months of work. I was stuck between 139-144 for a year and a half. I'd get as far as 136 .... maybe 134 for a second... and boom. That was even on the WW program.
It's been since late October/early November that things have started rockin' n rollin' for me. I just realized looking back that I have lost 4" total on my hips and 2" on each thigh since then. Wow. That puts the slow crawling pounds of Feb. in perspective for me. I just know you're going to get below 140 soon and then look out below!!!

Traci, I'm so glad the facial was heaven!! You deserve that reward.
Surprisingly my DH really doesn't mention my looks or my weight, pretty much ever - I am realizing that he truly, truly loves me the same no matter what. He's proud of me when I look better but it's really not an issue for him. aaahhh. ;) Now spouse #1.... if I had gained 20 pounds, the world would have come to an end.
My children pretty much don't notice either. My friends and especially co-workers have made big comments, though. My mother told me last weekend I looked like I was right where I should be and please don't lose 1 more pound (So put that through the "Mom" filter and you know that means I have 5-6 left to go) :)

Amy, please don't let the review comment discourage you. I consider you one of the best communicators on our boards, so there!!! I'm sure it was the one comment they had to make to even out the praise.... and besides, who communicates their best when they have to go to work at 3:30 in the morning, for gosh sakes?????? Please don't let it ruin your day. Especially after losing 4 1/2 pounds!!!!

Well, off to a good night -
And TGIF for tomorrow!
Cheryl

Good evening ladies,

I ended up doing Stetch Max 2 and Ab Hits (from PS B%B )10 1/2 min.
After doing MIC yesterday I couldn't jump in LIC today! Mamamia, I am tired today.

Teddeygirl great workout you did this morning:)
Do you like P90 X? I know alot of people who like it! Are you still doing Debbie's rotation?

Gidget great job on your weight loss as well! You will lose those last pounds soon! Great job!

Traci and Cheyl you are so right! I do need to take my measurements. I need to buy on of those BF caliper:D I weighed myself this morning and was down one pound:D That means I only gained one pound this month. My DH said I probabley gained muscle?? I am still not sure if I should do Cathe's March rotation????
Thank you guys for the kind words! I know I am in the right place:)
I am doing the happy dance with you girls on your weight loss:D
Way to go!! Amy 4 1/2 pounds! WOW!
Cheryl listen to your mother:) she is right!

Jane congrets on your weight loss! Maybe I start March rotation with you next week?? You right Cathe is going to hit us hard next month!LOL!

LoriS great job ss well on your WI! New month I am with you!

Kali way to go! 2.5 lbs down since last month!

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!
Good night everbody!
Belinda
:) :) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.