Weight Watchers - 3rd week of April, 2011

Shereta! This is one of those situations where you have to say to yourself "just do it". Don't think about it, don't negotiate with yourself about it, just go home, change into your workout clothes, and do your workout. I promise you will be glad you did!

JUST DO IT!

Stebby

Well, Ladies, I came home, checked the checkin, had no responses, ate some graham crackers, watched the news and debated about taking a nap. But, I knew what you all would say if you had've had time to check in here. I didnt want to have to report that I caved a napped.......

So, I put on my workout clothes and got busy with Athletic Step. My heartrate was off the chain the whole time. I earned 10aps! My legs felt numb a couple of times. Man, this one is not interval cause your heart rate never has a chance to really come down. So, I had to stop 3 times to let my heart rate come downgive mine a chance to. A great sweat.

Stacy, good for you for staying away from the M&Ms. I know they can be so tempting.

Stebby, thanks for those words of wisdom.

Off to do laundry and grocery list.

Shereta

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a great friday! Congratulations to Shereta for following through getting the workout in--awesome!

Checking in late as today was super busy-but in a good way. Got to do IMAX3 this afternoon and what a great workout that is. I love it! Went to BJ's brewhouse for dinner, and really enjoyed myself. Haven't been out in ages! Did well with eating, although I don't know how to begin tracking this dinner. I will write it all down though. Safe bet that I am out of WP's now!

Shereta, you asked about Muscle Max yesterday...it was a good workout, but I did Muscle Endurance earlier this week and felt that one was tougher and gave me a better workout, so I will probably do ME again the next time I do weights. I really dislike weight work (have I mentioned that before ;)) but have committed to 3x a week for a month and then reassess.

Looking forward to the weekend!

Gianna
P.S. Still no change in weight...:mad:

Shereta - Glad you got your workout in. I usually do workout in the afternoons since I just feel ill all day if I workout in the morning. But...it's easy for life to get in the way and then there are so.many.reasons to believe I don't have time.

I trick myself by pretending I'm not home yet. Seems ridiculous but it works for me. There is something so difficult about taking time for ourselves.

Good afternoon. My eating has been horrible the past two days so I just assume I've used all my WP's already and I"ll focus on eating at my DP til next weigh-in.

I worked out this morning, trying a step workout for the first time in over a month, to test my knee. I did the first section of Step Fit, wearing a knee brace. I sweated a tad, and my knee felt a bit twingy still on certain moves, so I didnt do the rest. I also did abs and Day 1 of my 100 Pushups Challenge.

We're supposed to goto a baseball game later, but looks like it may get rained out :(

Shereta - Great job on doing the workout!!! Don't you feel so much better now!? I don't work out in the mornings, but I find that if I'm not busy working out within the first 20 mins after returning home from work, I probably won't. I really hate working out late in the evenings (like 8 or 9), and it would take a lot of motivation for me to do that. So, I think you did so well!

Gianna - Sounds like you are right on track. Sorry the scale still hasn't budged.

Stacy - Sorry about your eating, but great plan to focus on just eating your DPs.

I did well yesterday. Eating was right on track (1500 calories, I counted yesterday). I also got a lot of exercise. I took a 20 minute very brisk, hilly walk at lunchtime. Then after work I did 30 minutes of Kick, Punch, Crunch. I'm so uncoordinated that I find even kickboxing moves to be challenging. However, this was about my third time to do the video, and I feel like it finally clicked. I was able to do the most of the moves without flailing wildly about and getting thoroughly confused. KPC is quickly becoming one of my favorite workouts. Later in the evening, my husband and I joined another couple at the park, and we played 30 minutes of basketball.

Hey Everyone--hope you all are having a fabulous saturday! The weather is finally decent and so great after months of cold. Did ME this AM and am about to do 30-45 min of cardio. Just trying to figure out what sounds good :)

Friends are coming over this evening for BBQ, so I better get to it!

Gianna

Good Morning everyone! Saturday was just the best weather and I managed to finish it off with Step Moves--although now that I am more fit I am going to have to move up to an 8" step or it really doesn't get my heart rate up! Oh well, I see that as major progress.

Looking at BM2 for today, just unsure if I should do the circuit on the heels of ME yesterday. Thoughts? Weight is still stuck and man am I frustrated! I refuse to give up, but really wish I could figure out the problem.:confused: At least I have reached the point where all my clothes fit, but I have the NUMBER in my head that I want to see on the scale.

Off to do some chores, but will check back in later. Where is everyone???

Gianna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.