Weight Watchers 12/26 TUESDAY

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Day all WW'ers!
Hope today finds everyone satisfied and geared up for a terrific week of clean eating & workouts as planned! Its smooth sailing for me now as our NYears days of heavy partying & eating are far behind! We spend NY's keeping our 3 pups from freaking out with all the fireworks! NYEve Day we are going to the last Texan game of the season so maybe a $12.00 hot dog but thats about the extent of "un clean" foods.

Got an ipod from Santa so my CC3 is downloaded and ready to go... its just gotta warm up a bit before I take it outside for a test drive! Now I have to go in search of the arm strap accessory....
The only thing I really really wanted that Santa omitted was the long big girl step... I will order this am}( He did bring me the Cathe High Step tho!!!!!!! I am ready to go for the new years fitness challenges!

JANE: {{{{{{{{bloat}}}}}}}}} It WILL go away! I just so dislike those days of looky puffy while I am working out.... if its not food that gets me once a month its ttom so I just put a HUGE t shirt on over my clothes on those days so I dont have to see it all jiggle when I workout! lololol

AMY: Continue to enjoy your family visit and take some pics for us!

BUFFY: Enjoy detoxing today! Happy you had a wonderful Christmas week!

LORI: Quite a w/o on the calendar plan today for you! Great way to start of the NY a bit early! As far as the 140's.... took me nearly 2 years to break out of them.... IT WONT TAKE THAT LONG FOR YOU! I was still trying to figure my body out... you are leaps and bounds ahead of me there so just hang in there... Your scale REALLY does go lower than 140...although I wasnt sure mine did for a very long time!

CHERYL: Thanks for happy dance! I KNOW that burned a few brownie calories!!!!

Happy Great Day to all who will lurk and post today....

CLAUDE ARE YOU STILL KICKING ?????

TEDDYGIRL: Do tell us all about your holidayS!! Always love your stories!

OK gang.... did ya all do a rest day from check in???????:p How can I continue to procrastinate on my workout if I dont have anything to read all morning long???:7

Good morning!!!

Traci, the only reason you didn't hear from me sooner was that I was in the middle of an extra long workout today :) :)
Had to make up for the past two days of celebration... took a rest day yesterday, so today it's GAME ON.

Don't want to weigh in for a day or two here, but if I keep up the workouts and eat clean, it'll all be okay!

Today I meant to do Slow and Heavy chest and back... but accidently got legs and shoulders going on the new DVD player and by the time I realized it, decided to just go with it. So did Legs and Shoulders followed by Step Blast for cardio. 2 hour workout - woo hoo!
That oughta be good for a few too many brownies... heh, heh

Have a great morning!

Great news on your fitness gifts, Traci!

Look forward to reading what everyone else is up to later on.
xoxoxo,
Cheryl

Hi all,
Survived the last few days somehow - did lousy on workouts and eating, but hey - that's what holidays are for, right? I didn't dare get on the scale today, couldn't bear to see the number. But my pants are feeling a bit snug so I know it's up.

Anyhow - Santa brought me P90X PLUS four new risers for my step PLUS GS Back, Shoulders and Bis PLUS the entire BobyBlast series! Those workouts should kick my butt back into gear, thank you very much.

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Probably won't be on much this week as I have company sleeping in the same room as my computer so I wont' get too many chances to log in. I'll be back when I can.

Whoohoo Cheryl on the double workout - LOL at not realizing which workout was going until you got into it.

Traci - YEA for the ipod and CC! Enjoy!! I've got my own date with Sean later today.

Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone else!!

Claude

"A Drug is a substance which, when injected into a Rat, produces a SCIENTIFIC REPORT."

Oh My Gosh Claude!!!! What a great Santa you have at your house!!

My eating this weekend has been ok. I had the bad day on Thursday, but the rest of the weekend, I did good. I am sure I went over my Points yesterday, but I ate pretty clean. I had one yogurt-covered pretzel, and a small bite of some "Bark" my SIL made. I made one of my Vitalicious sundaes last night that I overdid a little bit, but it was Christmas, and I did pretty good.

I have been scouring Cathe's rotations looking for the LB ones. I found 3. Can't decide which one, but next week I am going to start one.

Tomorrow morning is my WI. My mom is not going because she was not good over Christmas, but if my scale has me way up, I am not going either. I should be ok though. For some reason I was very bloated this morning, but I am better now.

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I went shopping with my mom this morning, got a few new clothes with my Xmas money, and did MM. For some reason this morning, that kicked my butt!!
Lori

Hello fellow WWer's and partners in the "eating of unclean things"....

Traci - you'll love your IPOD, I just love mine! I got an Original Club Step also.... for my anniversary.. I may or may not have told this, can't remember who I've told and who I haven't... anyway DH bought me a very nice watch for my anniversary/Christmas. He said he hasn't seen me wear one in a while and I haven't because my battery is dead and just haven't gotten it replaced. Anyway long story short, I asked him if he would mind if I took it back and bought the Original Club Step and he didn't. I needed an extra riser anyway for my high step I just got last fall so it worked out perfectly. I was using the Reebok step and the club step has a lot bigger surface area. I also got a 5-disc changer, oh the mish moshes. Yes, the bloat is on Traci! I started this morning too which was a double whammy... I stepped on the scale because I felt I needed a reality check and boy did I get it. Needless to say, my eating has been clean as a whistle today. Congrats on all the new fitness toys Traci... it puts some excitement into the workouts!

Cheryl- good workout today. It was back to work for me too today!

Claude - good to see you posting. I think we are in the same boat with the snug pants! What a wonderful Christmas you had! All those new workouts! The pants won't be snug for long!

Lori - I didn't go to my WW meeting today either. I don't have to weigh in and with the franic pace I've kept up for the last two weeks and then Christmas over the weekend and going back to work today, I didn't even want to get out of the house. It sounds like you did a good job with eating over the holidays!

Off to get some dinner ready. I have an appt with the cable company between 1 and 5 today to check out our boxes and it is 4:25 and he's still not here! I need to do my workout!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.