Week to Week 1/11/21 - 1/17/21

Good morning! Sorry I've been MIA. I was letting my foot completely heal before I worked out again, and then last Wednesday just sent me into a tailspin. :(

I did Ripped w/HIIT Legs yesterday, and this morning I did FitPrime Pump. All was fine except for the core work at the beginning. I'm still a bit unsteady doing floor work like that where we're twisting. Bummer. But otherwise, the dizziness is practically gone. I have my vestibular test this Thursday. In the meantime, I will stay off the floor for workouts. :)

I hope everyone is doing well. Because politics is not appropriate here, I'll just say I'm totally heartsick and angry over recent events in Washington, and leave it at that. Stay safe, everyone.

Hi all

I hope you are all doing well during these times. It’s not easy.

Today was CL Cardio Party Play Date and yoga TX.

We walk every morning to get coffee and it was COLD this morning!

Have a great day.

Hi, all!
Today was To The Mat from ICE. Man, I'm so tired! I am thinking until my stress levels return to somewhat normal (between COVID, my upcoming role change at work, all the training I'm running for my team before I transition, the political climate, and new worry about our kitty's mouth which seems to be bothering her, I'm pretty strung out) I may do a 3 days on, one off rotation. I'm not in my 20's anymore, and I've learned the hard way that I need to pay attention to stuff like this pervasive tiredness. Not grit my teeth and block it out while I push through with my usual intensity.
Tomorrow is a rest day!
Hope everyone is doing well. Glad to hear from you, Carol! Good for you for taking time to rest.

Hi all

Today was Yvette Cardio and Legs mashup and yoga.

My husband and I have Been pretty consistant with walking in the morning for coffee as well as after lunch. This is a major accomplishment for me as I really do not like the cold. And cold for me is 40 degrees :)

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

Today was Total Body: KY20m, Stott Essential Bosu 45m, Extra stretchs 10m

My dog Finn walked on the treadmill while I did my yoga. I turn the TM on & set it at 1.0. He can rest on his blanket or use the treadmill. He loves the TM. I have to make him get off!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

Yesterday was an unplanned rest day and today was Jessica Smith Feel Good Fusion Strength. I used a five pound weight and my collarbone tolerated it very nicely. I am thinking about heavier weights on Thursday. Yippee!!

Hi all

Today was CL Touch Up Training Live, the extended stretch from Perfect 30 and yoga.

Lannette - Finn looks like my daughter’s dog Franklin Bernard. He is a mutt but part Jack Russell :)

Have a great day.

Hi all!

Today was Cardio: KY 20m, Cathe StepBoss Bonus Step + Cardio&weights: Buttercup step, cooldown, abs & Stretch - 40m + Extra restorative 15m So much fun!

Lisa: Finn is complicated. He’s considered a first generation Heritage Connemara Terrier, a type of old time Jack Russell. He ended up with an underbite so no one wanted him. We fell in love with him, in part because of his underbite and now he’s ours forever!

Hi Ladies,

Not letting my broken toe or sore hip from getting in the way of exercise!
Sunday: Margaret Richard All My Best Volume 2
Monday: Quick Fix Arms
Tuesday: Eased back into Aerobic Weight training with Firm Basics Sculpting with weights yesterday. Toe started to get a bit sore but not bad. Played it safe and had to pairs of socks on!
Today: Kathy Smith Pilates for Abs in the books for today.
Got an actual Cathe workout on the agenda for tomorrow.

Geoff & Cooper

Hello everyone,

First day with heavier weights. I did KCM Body Shop - upper body. I did go lighter for shoulder work after feeling a little twinge. Feels good. No a pain afterwards. Have a great day!

Hi All!

Today was Total Body: KY 20m, Mari Winsor Magic Circle 30m, Extra Stretches 10m

Just one of those days where everything that can go wrong does! Oh well, it’s half over.

Second half and mat work from XTrain in the books!! When, it comes to trains I'll stick with Amtrak!
1f923.png
1f923.png

Good morning, everyone! Yesterday's vestibular tests went well. The audiologist didn't see anything alarming or abnormal. I have a virtual visit with the doc on Tuesday to discuss next steps. The tests brought back the symptoms a bit yesterday, but this morning I am doing well. :)

Today was ICE Chiseled Upper Body. When I first did the ICE workouts I wasn't sure I liked them, but now I do. They move quickly but there's nothing so overwhelming that I can't keep up. :)

TGIF!

CarolRose - that is great news! I am loving the telemed visits. Now if only they could do a colonoscopy that way:)

I had a rough night with sleep last night so I needed something easy this morning. I ended up with Perfect30 LI Hiit. I will add some yoga on later.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.