Week to Week 1/4/21 - 1/10/21

Drive by post,

Today was UB Resistance: KY 20m, Cathe Strong & Sweaty Giant Sets UB Time Saver 28m (on ball)

A good Saturday to all!

Hi all

Rest day yesterday and today was a Yvette Bis Back and Core Cardio Circuit and yoga.

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

Today was LB Resistance: KY 25m, Energy Sprint LB EMPHASIS 19m, Extras: (1/2 dome, Counter, roller pec stretch, rib release, overhead stretch, dead hang/1/2 pull-up, arc torso extension) 15m

I forgot to list my extras yesterday.

I have to admit it’s been a bit of a struggle to get started with my exercise since last Wednesday. That’s not at all typical for me. Exercise is my stress relief! Once I start my KY I’m good to go but it’s not as automatic as is usual.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Oof, Geoff, those injuries sound totally not fun. I am glad you're still finding ways to be active.

What a week. I've been distracted from posting, what with work insanity and insanity at the capitol. But I'm still working out! Today was Step Sync and I attempted the Ab stacker bonus for the first time. Holy schnikeys. Man, that was hard. I'd like to say I hung in there, but I took a lot of breaks lying on my back haha. Always nice to have something to work towards! Yesterday was Chiseled Lower Body Blast with the Blizzard Blast and MM shoulders. My quads are still killing me and the rotation calls for To The Mat tomorrow buuuut I may swap a spin day in so I can recover a bit. We'll see how I feel in the morning after I roll the ol' legs out tonight.

Lisa, thank you! I knew it was an 'L' name at least! Haha.

Waves to everyone else! Hope you all have a great week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.