Week full of babies!!! Nov 8

Susank41

Cathlete
Morning!
Everyone ready for a week full of babies??? For sure Melanie and surely James is about ripe!!! How exciting! :D

Good morning everyone! Got some really good sleep after all that walking I did yesterday. I have a drs appt Monday morning to find out if and when we will induce so at least I have something to look forward to! Just gonna hang out today and watch football (what I wouldn't give for an ice cold beer!) and do some last minute things.

Hi Susan! Thanks for getting us started!

Thanks Melanie for all the hugs and love!

Waves to all!

Just sitting here & baking the girls today. Platelets went down 1K today, but were up 1K yeseterday....so about the same. My nose won't stop bleeding today though....so that's annoying.

A friend is coming to visit today. She's bringing a Whopper w/cheese meal. I haven't seen her in a couple years....so it'll be nice to see her and catch up. She lives in IA, about 2 hrs away. :)

Morning!
Melanie- 2 days and your girlies will be here!!
Jen-ok isnt today your due date?? come on james!
Hi Amber..hope you are feeling good!
Hi Pricilla, Chrstine, Cee, Kristine, Allison!

I feel somewhat rested today. We all went to be early. Kara was up a few times...but somehow I got some sleep.
bbiab

Good morning ladies,

I officially entered my 3rd trimester!!!!! 12 more weeks to go, wow, I can't believe it!

How is everyone doing today? I am doing well, but I am always tired, oh well, it's ok.

Mel - Yes, only 2 more days and you finally get to meet your baby girls! I have following all your updates and I am so sorry for all the stuff you have to go through. Hang in there, won't be long now, yeah!!!

Jen - Today is your due day? Come on James, your mommy is ready for you. ~doing the labor dance for you~

Susan - How is Kara doing? She is almost 4 weeks, isn't she? Time flies!

Good morning to everyone who follows.

I'll be back later
Kristine :)

Hey guys, just checking in real quick. Had 40 week appt and dr wants to induce but thinks I won't get in until Saturday. He says its hard to get appts during the week. The nurse is supposed to call us with a date and time so here again, we are waiting. We are really frustrated because today is technically my first day of maternity leave and everyday we are left waiting is one less day I get to spend with him when he is born which is really upsetting me today. Dr stripped my membranes again to help things along so ((fingers crossed.)) I also tried nipple stimulation for awhile last night and got some good contractions which were timeable but they died off so I think I will try again today.

Please please send labor vibes our way to help James get going because I am really sad thinking that it will be one less week I get to spend with him when I go back to work. Love you guys!

Jen, sending you lots of contraction and labor vibes. I understand how frustrating it could be. My last day of work is Dec 4th and my due date is the 7th, I would be going thru the same if it doesn't happen before. I hope you spontaneously go into labor ASAP!

Melanie, it's hard to believe than in less than 48 hrs you'll get to see your girls! I still remember when you posted a while ago that you were having twins. Time flies by! You have been great! doind everything possible to keep them baking.

Killie, congrats on getting to the 3rd trimester!

Susan, how is school going for you?

Well, I just made it back from the 36 week OB check. She said that there have been some changes and that my cervix is thinning out, nothing major. No dilation at all. I'll go back next Monday.

I am going back to bed. I'm off today and not looking forward to work tomorrow at all but staying positive.

Waves to all and check back later

Jen - I hope James comes for you ASAP! I know how you feel about your maternity leave. I want every day possible with my little girl/boy.

Kristine - Yeah for entering your 3rd Tri!!!

Melanie - They are almost here!!! :)

Jen- I feel for you! I know that every minute is precious. Go get accupunture. No joke. You will be in labor right away. A lot of my friends do it when they are past due!

Hi ladies. I posted earlier, but accicently pushed the back button & lost it all....and I'm in a pissy mood to begin with....so here I am back to try again!!

Jen~ I used caster oil when I was overdo with Jory. It's a powerful stool stimulant that can induce labor. It didn't work for me. I still remember the oily taste of it....I was squeeky clean in the bowel dept afterwards.

I hope you go into labor really soon. (LABOR DANCE)(LABOR DANCE). I can relate with you in regards to maternity leave. As soon as my girls are born, I'm off of STD and maternity leave begins. They will not take into consideration how long my babies will be in NICU. I also wanted to spend max time at home with my family....not only that but preemies are developmentally delayed which means that they won't be "as strong" as a full term baby would be when I go back to work. I try not to worry about it...but it is a reality that is often in the back of my mind.

Where have all the mommies gone? It seems so slow around here lately. I hope I haven't scared them away with all my negative talk. :(

Just a quick pop in to say GOOD LUCK to Jen and Melanie!! This is your week, ladies :D

Jen, I would be very frustrated too. Try spicy food -- and another round of sex ;)

Mel, enjoy the Whopper with cheese!

Beautiful day in Philly -- spent 2 hours at the playground. Needed the fresh air after Drew crying from 4-6 am -- ACK!

Hi to everyone else! Must go hit the shower. Will check in tomorrow :)

Monring!
Melanie-one more day!!!!!!! And you know better than to think you scared anyone off! I am just focused on studying in my spare time. You wait...after tomorrow we won't see you here much!!
Kara was up yesterday from 3 to 10....well I think she dozed off for about 20 during that time. She was f-u-s-s-y the entire time! I think she nursed about 75 times. Anyway..she finally passed out around 10..got up at 1 and 4...then up at 5 for an hour..now back in bed. SHe is sooooo happy in the mornings!
Gonna read ART today and take a quiz....then just one more to go then finals. I am soooo ready to be done!
Oh..I worked out yesterday....I did 3 "10 min soultion" segmants. I am sore but not too bad. Plan on doing LIS today..with risers!
I weigh 118.4 and my goal is 112-115.

JAMES...WHOOOHOOOOOO COME OUT COME OUT COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok its about time to get H up and going. BBL
waves to everyone!

Melanie - I actually come here some times just to see how you are doing and if you have an update so you are not keeping this mommy-to-be away. :)

Go James!!!

Another lady on my pregnancy check-in (on another site) just dropped out of the check-in due to a miscarriage. It seems like we lose someone every week and it makes me so nervous. This lady was 10 weeks along and when she went for her first ultrasound, there was no heartbeat. They saw a sack, but no baby. She ended up with a D/C. I try to just relax and not worry about it, but I am so nervous about the ultrasound. My first appointment is not until the 23rd of this month. Seems like a year away. :(

Just got a text from Jen.....a picture of James!!! He is gorgeous! Dont know any details only that he is here!

Melanie-its your day! You will be in my prayers!

Yeah for Jen!!!

Two more hours for me......I"m more than likely going to need ICU time for a day or two.......not sure when I'll be able to update. Sorry ladies. If I can contact someone who can write on my fb wall....

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA, things have just been crazy. I have been keeping up, but to tired to post.

Jen - Congrats on your Baby Boy...can't wait to see him.

Mel - Sending many prayers your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber - I think it is completely normal to worry, I don't think you get comfortable with pregnancy until after the first trimester....of course then you start worrying about other things...and then when they are born, you continue to worry!! So welcome to your new world of worry. Have you been to the dr yet?

Susan - Keep us updated if you hear anything and that baby girl is soooo precious.

Hi to everyone else.

Kelli

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.