Week 2 Week 2/15/21 - 2/21/21

Happy Monday!

Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 16 - 2.0m. + Chest Press 3m, Stott Essential Stability Chair 45m

Hope it’s a good day for everyone. Messy weather moving up the coast. Snow for us.

Hi all:

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio and a Yoga TX morning flow yoga

Lannette we are due for freezing rain today and snow on Thursday. This is a real New Jersey winter we are having

Have a great day,

Hi Ladies,

So, on Friday I was spotted in the market by another Cathelite!! I never, know other Cathlites lived in Vero Beach, FL!! Funny, thing is I didn't have my Cathe hat on!! Anyway, on Friday, I got up an hour before my normal time and couldn't get back to sleep!! So I decided to do an upper body segment from Denise Austin Get Fit Fast Total Body.

Sunday: Firm Total Body Shaping Mix
Today: Firm Upper Body Sculpt with mostly 10 and 15lb weights.

On another note....Oh, the streets of Rome...Are going to have to wait till November!! Hopefully, by November things are somewhat back to Normal. I think I should, change the Bob Dylan lyrics to: "Someday, everything's gonna be different
When, COVID is Over."
1f923.png

Attachments

• FCO.jpg
    FCO.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello to everyone!

Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 17 - 2.5m. + Triceps kickbacks 3m, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm, Stott Sculpt & Tone first 22m - very relaxing

Lisa, I hope you didn’t get too much ice. Our storm appears to have lost its ooomph.

Geoff, how exciting that you met another Cathelite! I hope when you take your November trip you look back and find it was all that much better even though it was postponed.

A great day to all!

Well, the original plan was to do Firm Not so Tough Aerobics. However, when you get a phone call at 4:30am from Delta Reservations and can't get back to sleep it makes for a LONG & DEAD TIRED DAY! Swapped it out for the 20min Aerobics segment from Jane Fonda Light Aerobics with 2.5 and 1lb weights. Well, this is the third post-poned trip, and the third times the charm 1613527056098.png

Hi all

Yesterday was a rest day and today CL Candy Hearts Circuit and yoga.

Geoff - your trip will be much better in November. We should be much better off with the virus at that point.

Lannette - We are due for more snow tomorrow. Yesterday was 50 degrees here!

Have a great day.

Hey everyone!

Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 18- 2.5m. + LB: Stott Cardio Core Rebounding 20m, Stott Athletic Conditioning on Cardio-tramp reformer 38m My LB & Core are toast in a good way.

Geoff: I also believe your trip will be great in November. I know that doesn’t take away the disappointment of having it yanked away.

Lisa: We got about 5” of really heavy, wet snow yesterday - thank goodness for our plow guy! We’re getting snow tomorrow but it won’t be more than 4” total. Strange winter.

Thanks for the kind words! I really, can't complain to much this Virus has had VERY LITTLE impact on my life. Plus, I thought it would be a few more years before I had enough miles for Rome

Hello Everyone,

Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 19 - 2.5m + Shoulders - Reformer Upper Body, arms & Shoulders 35m

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all

Today was CL #75 High Energy Kickboxing and yoga.

It is currently snowing again - we already have 4 inches. I am thinking of Spring :cool:

Have a great day.

Hi Everyone!

Today was a restorative day. KY20m, Stott Secret to Flat Abs first 22m

Lisa, I hope you’re finished with snow for now. We have about 4” coming today but that’s not a big deal in this area. We actually like snow as long as it’s not May!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry, for not posting but past few day's have been busy. HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY!!! Wednesday, was a Denise Austin total body workout. Yesterday, I was crunched for time so it was a quick lower body workout. After, getting in the ring a few months ago for a boxing match, my Mom goes back on the mat tonight for a submission wrestling match.

Geoff & Cooper

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 20 - 3m + Chest Press 3m, Stott Stability Chair Split Pedal WO 31m

Geoff, it always amazes me when you talk about your Mom boxing! She wrestles too? My hat is off to her!

Hey everyone!
Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 20 - 3m + Chest Press 3m, Stott Stability Chair Split Pedal WO 31m

Geoff, it always amazes me when you talk about your Mom boxing! She wrestles too? My hat is off to her!

My mom boxed for a few years in the late 1980's and early 1990's and hung up her gloves around 1993 with a record of 7 wins and 14 losses. Anyway, she got into submission mat wrestling in the early 90's. Around, 2010 she got the urge to get back in the ring. She started taking classes and wanted to fight again. However, they couldn't find any opponents her age or weight. She didn't care and still wanted to fight. The only thing they could find would be Unsanctioned club fights. After suffering 3 losses in a row she finally won a fight, and decided too call it quits. However, about year after calling it quits, she got back into the ring for a professional fight with a woman who was in her age and size range and they have had a few fights. However, the mat wrestling is 100 times safer than boxing!! Only, injury's she's had from that are a sprained or twisted ankle, knee, or wrist! I'm sure some pictures were taken, if so I'll post.

Hello everyone,

Today was KY20m, Planking Day 21 - 3m. + Triceps 3m, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm 45m

Geoff, I’d love to see pictures.

Hi all

Geoff I would love to see photos as well! That is amazing that your Mom is that active.

Lannette thanks for getting us going every week:)

Today was CL Cardio Boxing Bootcamp 2 and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the complements about my Mom!! She's in the pink and black. Today, was a Denise Austin workout.

Geoff & Cooper

Attachments

• ww2.jpg
    ww2.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 6
  • ww3.jpg
    ww3.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ww4.jpg
    ww4.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 6
  • ww5.jpg
    ww5.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ww7.jpg
    ww7.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ww8.jpg
    ww8.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 6
  • ww9.jpg
    ww9.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 6
  • ww10.jpg
    ww10.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ww12.jpg
    ww12.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 6
  • ww14.jpg
    ww14.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 6

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.