Week 2 Week 2/8/21 - 2/14/21

Good Morning!

Today was Pilates+: KY20m, Roller Planking Day 10 - 60 sec. + Back Lat Pulls 2m, Stott Dynamic Balance (Ball) 42m

Lisa: How much snow did you end up getting? We’re really getting short changed this year.

Hello to everyone else. Hope you’re all well.

Yesterday, was Firm Hare. Today, Gave Fit Tower Total Body a second try today with a very restless dog in the way!! First time I did this workout it did nothing for me, However, when I did tried it I had already done about 7 Cathe workouts in a row and needed a change. Anyway, today was much better considering my butt was dragging for a Monday and I have a dog that's acting up.

Jennie: The Rome trip was booked back in May last year for March of this year with a feeling that things would calm down. Plus, it's next to near impossible to get an international first class ticket for 150,000 Miles. I moved it to May after Delta did numerous schedule changes. Now, I'm looking at November.

Happy Monday is over!

Geoff & Hyper Cooper!

Hi all

Today was CL #31 High Low Hiit and Yoga

Geoff - I love those Classic Firms. So much fun

Lannette - we got 20 inches a week ago and then another 6 inches on Sunday. We are due for more this Thursday to Friday. I don’t mind the cold but I do not like the snow. When we get this much there is mo where to put it so it’s just piled everywhere. We are lucky if it totally melts by April. NJ is just too densely populated!

Have a great day.

Good Morning to everyone,

Today was Cardio+: KY20m, Roller Planking Day 11 - 60 Sec. + Biceps Curls 4m, Extras 5m, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm
I’m really enjoying this right now.

Lisa, that’s a ton of snow! I know exactly what you mean about running out of places to put it.
It’s snowing here now but we’re not expecting much.

Geoff, I hope Cooper is feeling more calm, cool and collected today. With our crew we worry if they’re too quiet.

Hello to Jenniebean, Sherri and CarolRose.

Good morning!
Today was Pilates+: KY20m, Roller Planking Day 12 - 1.5m, Stott Athletic Conditioning on the Stability Chair 29m + LB: Stott Athletic Conditioning on the CT Rebounder & Reformer First 20m
My core is fried but in a good way!

Have a great day everyone!

Sorry, for not posting yesterday, I just had a frustrating day at work yesterday. Sometimes, the Airport Director can be an a$$. Yesterday, was Winsor Pilates. Today, I got my upper body kicked by Cory Everson Get Hard Arms & Shoulders!!! Used mostly 15 & 10lb weights. This upper body workout can give a Cathe upper body workout a run for it's money! However, when Cathe, comes out with a workout that requires lifting a compact car she wins!!!

Hi all:

Today was CL Lower Body Barre Blend And yoga. The Live workout was not particularly hard but a good workout.

Geoff - I used to do Cory Everson workouts in the 80’s. They are solid workout.

Hello to Lannette, CarolRose, JennieBean and Sherri

Have a good day.

Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 13 - 1.5m. + Shoulders 3m, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm, Stott Flat Abs 22m - Very beginner but excellent & it reflexively relaxed my back & neck. I feel so mellow.

Geoff, no need to apologize. Life is busy. I used to have that Cory workout! It’s a good one!

Greetings to everyone else!

Today is a Restorative day: KY20m, Stott Secret to Flat Abs first 22m - Very beginner but excellent & it reflexively relaxes my back & neck. Like a mini-spa on a disc.

Hi all

Today was a Yvette Chest/Triceps/Core Circuit plus yoga.

Starting today at 4:30 I am off until next Wednesday. Super exciting to have extended time off. My husband and I are going for reflexology tomorrow :)

Have a great day.

Lisa, enjoy your time off and your reflexology session too!

Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 14 - 1.5m. + Back DB rows 3m, Stott at Home Reformer 43m

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Today was KY20m, Roller Planking Day 15 - 2.0m. + Biceps Curls 3m, Combo Cardio 45m - Spin, Rebounder & Tm & Stott Express Pilates 24m

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.