Week 2 Week - 1/25/2021 - 1/31/2021

Hi, all! So far today I've done a lot of shoveling lol. I may do ICE Bootcamp later on, but I might not haha.

Currently waiting for a replacement laptop to be delivered so I can actually get to work at my new position. I'm attending calls via cell but other than that there's not much I can do, so I'm trying to chill.

Happy Groundhog Day, everyone! I guess Ol' Phil saw his shadow, so we've got more winter to look forward to. I'm still loving how much more light we're getting! Sunrise is at least a minute earlier and sunset is at least a minute later every day. :D

Hi, all! So far today I've done a lot of shoveling lol. I may do ICE Bootcamp later on, but I might not haha.

Currently waiting for a replacement laptop to be delivered so I can actually get to work at my new position. I'm attending calls via cell but other than that there's not much I can do, so I'm trying to chill.

Happy Groundhog Day, everyone! I guess Ol' Phil saw his shadow, so we've got more winter to look forward to. I'm still loving how much more light we're getting! Sunrise is at least a minute earlier and sunset is at least a minute later every day. :D
Hi Jennie,

You accidentally posted to the old thread.

We’re HERE.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.