Week 2 Week - 1/25/2021 - 1/31/2021

Good Afternoon!

Today was Total Body: KY20m, Stott Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer 47m, Extras 10m
This was a really good WO that uses my reformer in different ways than I’m used to.

Lisa: That’s a great way of thinking about it!

Gotta run! Have a good day everyone.

I'm still around and getting my workouts in!! Shooting for 25 workouts for January! Friday was an extra workout day and did a Power Fit Harmony workout. Sunday: Margaret Richard Perfect 10 Volume 2. Today was Jane Fonda Workout with Weights Advanced section. Very good upper body workout!! Used 10 and 15lb weights. Toe was sore over the weekend so I'm doing my intense Total Body Aerobic Workout tomorrow. Dropping off my passport application for Rome tomorrow and should get home a bit early to get it in.

Geoff & Cooper
1f601.png

Hi all

Today was Yvette Step/Biceps/Back/Core Circuit and yoga,

I secured an appointment for the first and second dose of the vaccine :)

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

Today was Cardio: KY 20m, Walk intervals 45m, Extras 10m

Geoff: Exciting about you getting your passport set to go. Glad you’re able to work around your sore toe.

Lisa: Congratulations on your appointments!

Hope everyone else is well.

Firm Volume 3 in the books and my passport application is set!! Went very smooth!! Only, problem I left my check book in the bar and had to run out and get it. Now, I have to learn some Italian! Toe is a little sore after the workout but not that bad. I had two pairs of socks on!

Geoff & Cooper

Hi all

Today was CL Metabolic Meltdown and STS Extended Stretch.

Lannette - I am extremely grateful that I got an appointment for myself and my husband.

Geoff - Rome in the Spring will be amazing!

Hello to Sherri, CarolRose and JennieBean. Hope you all are well.

Have a great day.

Good Morning All!

Lower Body: KY 30m, Pilates Pro Sculpt & Tone on Stott Chair 32m, Extras 10m - This felt easier than some of the Stott work I’ve been doing but I picked up on a a couple areas I need to work on so it was all good.

Hello to everyone else. I hope all is well. Have a great day everyone!

Hi all:

So far so good with first dose of vaccine. My arm is just a little sore.

Today was Yvette Cardip Kickboxing and Legs and yoga.

Have a great day.

Good Morning All,

Today was Upper Body: KY 20m, Pilates UB Reformer 30m, Extras 10m

Lisa that’s great that you haven’t had any issues with your first vaccination. My brother had nothing but a sore arm for either injection.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Have a good day.

Hi all

Lannette - I think we lost everyone else ;).

It is COLD here today - a high of 15 degrees and colder with the wind chill. Not a fan of this weather and I am super grateful I work remotel.

Today was a workout blender mix of Cardio Supersets and All Out LI Hiit, Perfect 30 Extended Stretch and yoga.

Have a great day.

Lisa: That sounds like a great workout! It also sounds like your vaccination was a non-issue. I’m happy for you. It ultra cold here too! The dogs weren’t amused when they went out this morning.

Good morning to all!

Today was: Pilates+: Foam Roller Planking Day 1 - 20 sec. + Back: Single arm DB Lat row 2m, Stott Intermediate Bosu - 39m

Hope everyone is well and has a great day.

Hi, all! Glad to see folks are getting vaccinated with no I'll effects beyond site soreness. That's great!! I'm 40 with no real pre-existing conditions so according to the CT.gov website, I likely will be eligible by summer/fall.

I've been super distracted between tying up loose ends at my old job, prepping for the new one (total office overhaul and now system issues... Ugh), and our cat Callie giving us a scare (she's OK now, thank God). It's been a hell of a week. Hubs' grandpa also passed away on Monday, so with everything going on, my emotional and physical energy levels are very low. But I plan on getting back to my workouts tomorrow morning. I've been missing them, even though the new office 'construction' has been wearing me out!

New job starts Monday, assuming my computer issues are resolved lol.

I agree, Lisa, one step closer to spring. I can't wait till I can do my workouts with the windows open!!! :D

Hi, all! Glad to see folks are getting vaccinated with no I'll effects beyond site soreness. That's great!! I'm 40 with no real pre-existing conditions so according to the CT.gov website, I likely will be eligible by summer/fall.

I've been super distracted between tying up loose ends at my old job, prepping for the new one (total office overhaul and now system issues... Ugh), and our cat Callie giving us a scare (she's OK now, thank God). It's been a hell of a week. Hubs' grandpa also passed away on Monday, so with everything going on, my emotional and physical energy levels are very low. But I plan on getting back to my workouts tomorrow morning. I've been missing them, even though the new office 'construction' has been wearing me out!

New job starts Monday, assuming my computer issues are resolved lol.

I agree, Lisa, one step closer to spring. I can't wait till I can do my workouts with the windows open!!! :D
Wow, you’ve got a full plate! Hope thinks slow down for you once the new job begins. Computers: can’t live with them, can’t live without them! o_O

So much for Spring, we’re expecting snow. ;)

Today was: Cardio+: Roller Planking Day 2 - 20 sec. + Biceps: DB Curls & Band Curls 3m, 45m between Spin Bike, Rebounder & Treadmill

I can really feel my alignment improving. I could feel a difference on each piece of equipment. I also carried and stacked wood for 30 minutes yesterday & no soreness or issues today! Progress not perfection. :)

Have a great day everyone.

Hi all. I cannot believe it’s the last day of January!

Today was CL Athletic Training and yoga.

Jennie Bean do you work remotely? Is the new job with the same company? I am 53 and DH is 44 with no underlying health conditions as well. NJ doesn’t seem to care what group you are in if you can get an appointment they will give you the vaccine. With being such a densely populated state my guess is they want as many folks as possible vaccinated.

Lannette we are getting snow as well.

Have a great day.

Hi everyone! Today we bundled up and walked just shy of 3 miles. Man, it's cold lately! Getting ready for snow tomorrow here, too, of course. My workout room is in our sunroom which is not insulated or temp-controlled, and there's only so much a little space heater can be expected to do lol. Luckily my spin bike is in my office, though, so I don't always have to be out in the cold! Or heat, in the summer!

Lisa, yes, I have been a full-time telecommuter since 2013. I work for UnitedHealth Group and my new position is in a different area of the company but still under the UHG umbrella. It's a branch that specifically works in aid of veterans' health insurance benefits. That's interesting about NJ's approach to the vaccine. I haven't been asking around for when I can get one, but that's what I read on the website. That's great you and DH don't have to wait! My in-laws live in PA and their vaccination rollout rules seem pretty strict.

Hope all are doing well! *Waves to Carol, Geoff, and Sadie*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.