WE ARE FILMING NEXT WEEK

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All!

I will share more details as the week unfolds but just wanted to let you know that we are filming next week. YIPEEE!!!! We will begin on Oct 17th and be filming with Greg Twombly :). Lots of exciting work ahead of us this upcoming week. Again, more details next week.

For now have a happy holiday weekend!

Cathe

VERY exciting news! (I had to go peek at my calendar to see what holiday was coming up! :eek:) Thanks for sharing and Good Luck with filming!

Yippee!

Yay yay yay!!! So glad for you -- I know this is crunch time but also the "funnest" part, huh? ;) Have fun and "break a leg", as they say!

Yea, this is thrilling news! I saw that the shock cardio download won't be available until April 2010, does this indicate that this is around the time we will see Shock cardio? Just wondering.

No, Shock Cardio DVD will be available this Fall. Only the digital download will not be available until April 2010.

Cathe, my sneakers are double laced and I am holding on to my hat! Just letting you know!
Happily: Krasy
P.S. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just what I wanted to hear! I'm so excited! Cathe take care of yourself this week!
I must say I'm sorry. I confess to calling you more than a few names this morning during biceps in PUB. Looking forward to coming up with new names to call you when I get the new series. Ha ha.. Just kidders!
~Reece~

WooHoo!!!

I can't wait! I did KickMax Thursday night (I have been doing STS with Insanity and running) and I totally realized HOW MUCH I MISSED CATHE CARDIO!!! It's always like sweating with old friends when I pull out my Cathe DVDs :D
Thanks for the update and have fun!
julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.