We are doing it all wrong!!

As I said on VF, this thing looks like it belongs in an 'adult toy' catalog. What exactly are they working on when holding it in front of their mouths? LOL! :eek::confused:

On the bright side, it's only $19.95!

We will all need this to work our abs as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_amg-Aos4
Oh, my!
I can just see using that while answering the phone (as they suggest in the video): "Hello, Mr. Whatzit's office. May I...I...I...I yi yi!"

I enjoy using multiple pieces equipment at once, so I'd combine the Hawaii chair and the shake weight. That should make for some shapely muscles...unless the two cancel each other out.

Kathyrn,

You are so funny, you made my day. The Hawaii chair and this contraption, together? on the phone?....:eek:

Too funny!

Janie

omg i thought i was the only one who was rather annoyed by yet another stupid gadget. i am pretty angered by the fact they say big weight "bulk" muscles. i have small arms i lift heavy, have great definition but my arms have not gotten close to bulky and i have the strength to go along with the package i am sure this piece of crap will not give us that.

just need harvey walden infomercial not really selling you anything just "EAT BETTER AND MOVE YOUR ASS" infomercial. i need that more often LOL.

kassia

It is annoying, but you have to laugh at it. I guess it's annoying, sad and funny all at the same time. I just choose to look at the funny aspect of it right now. Later, when I am in a more serious mood, I may get annoyed.

Oh, my!
I can just see using that while answering the phone (as they suggest in the video): "Hello, Mr. Whatzit's office. May I...I...I...I yi yi!"

I enjoy using multiple pieces equipment at once, so I'd combine the Hawaii chair and the shake weight. That should make for some shapely muscles...unless the two cancel each other out.
Yes, we certainly can not forget the Hawiian Chair :eek:

Thank you SOOO much for posting this, Cath! Finally. A way to rid myself of all my bulked-up manly muscles! YAY!! :p

Last edited:
I can't even write here what I was thinking about the shake weight!!!! Obviously designed by a very lonely man!!!! Then add the chair and lets just say, my husband would never let me leave the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Too Funny

ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.