We are doing it all wrong!!

LOL! All that is going to do is tighten up the smaller muscle groups. It's not going to give you Cathe's arms. It would actually be good for rehab for shoulder injuries, but that's the only thing I can think to use it for. When I messed up my shoulder last year, I used a "blade" (same general "shake" concept) and it REALLY helped my shoulder. It didn't "sculpt" me though by any means!

Good grief! I feel bad for the people who will end up spening $20+ on this thing.

I'd sooner buy a giant pet rock!

Michele:rolleyes:

LMAO FITFARY! I though to myself, eeehh, if I used this, i would feel dirty! TAH!! Anyway, that thing kinda looks like a joke! hehe!

ITA........THIS IS WHY AMERICANS ARE SO CONFUSED AND CLUELESS ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS !

omg i thought i was the only one who was rather annoyed by yet another stupid gadget. i am pretty angered by the fact they say big weight "bulk" muscles. i have small arms i lift heavy, have great definition but my arms have not gotten close to bulky and i have the strength to go along with the package i am sure this piece of crap will not give us that.

just need harvey walden infomercial not really selling you anything just "EAT BETTER AND MOVE YOUR ASS" infomercial. i need that more often LOL.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.