Visitors Coming to See You!!!

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! Iris, Janice, Susan, Nancy & I wish to come to Four Seasons on May 7th to take some of your classes & what else to meet you!!!!!! Could you please let me know if you'll be teaching that day & what will you be teaching? If your not teaching that day, could you please give me your schedule for the following weeks after the 7th so I can plan w/the ladies on coming another day. All of us can't wait! Thanks, Kathy:D

:D

Hi Cathe ! and Kathy H !

I'm the Susan in the group and am so excited about our little roadtrip. Can't wait to finally meet you and see where all of your creative juices get flowing for our GREAT workouts ! ! ! Hope the new DVD's are coming along!

Thanks,
Susan

Hi Kathy! As of right now May 7th is open and I teach a 9am STEP, a 10:20am BODY PUMP, and a 4:30pm HIGH STEP class. Before I go into any other details I want you to know how special it is to me that you would make such an effort to come take classes with me for the day. Really, what an honor!

But I have to say that lately so many things have been coming up last minute that I am getting sub's for my classes rather frequently. Due to this fact, I unfortunately can't commit to any dates to be available for visitors. As much as I would love to meet you, I am trying to hold off on having visitors come until we get into the new facility and have official "road trips". This way, we are all guaranteed to share a full weekend together with the focus being completely on your visit and our time spent together.

Most recently I have had visitors come on a day that I had to call for a sub. I feel terrible when this occurs. So if at all possible, I encourage you to hang in there and wait for the road trips. We are thinking of having one in the fall but this has not been confirmed yet. We will definitely let everyone know when the first road trip will take place. Thank you so much for understanding:)

Oh Cathe that would be great to have a road trip and meet everyone here on the forum and of course meet you again. Maybe I can come down at least 1 of those days:).

Hi Cathe! Your such a beautiful & gracious person to think that YOU would be honored to meet us. We certainly do understand, as disappointing as this is, but will wait until one of the 1st road trips is scheduled & I can avail myself of your gorgeous new gym. Thanks for responding & can't wait for that advanced DVD. Take care, Kathy:*

Hey Susan!!

I really don't know how it works. I think it is when everyone from the forum meets at Cathe's gym and do some excerise go out and eat, have fun go back to the gym again to workout. I think everyone meets again the following day for excerise, not sure. IF you didn't check out Cathe's home page of the last Road Trip here is a link http://www.cathe.com/VF_Road_Trip2k.htm HTH. But I go it would only be for that day as I live In NJ but 1 1/2 hours away.

Hi Susan L.G. We are still quite a distance from getting too detailed, however, I will share with you a sample "road trip" itinerary to give you an idea. Keep in mind this is just one of MANY ways to plan a road trip. Nothing has been officially determined and will not for some time yet.

Road Trip Sampler:

Friday late afternoon: Arrive and check in to local hotel. Possibly later in the evening have a "get to know one another" gathering with appetizers and beverages at our fitness facility.

Saturday am: group picture with a professional photographer at our facility (before we sweat :)) followed by a fitness class (I will ask for class suggestions a few weeks before the trip).

Sat afternoon: lunch, casual pictures, prize give-a-ways

Sat late afternoon: fitness class

Sat evening: either a catered party or we all can go out to a local restaurant.

Sunday am: early morning wake up workout

Sunday late morning: goodbye breakfast at a local restaurant

Again, this is just a sample trip. There are many things that can be done. Kathy S has kindly volunteered to coordinate the trip :) so when we get that far we will be in touch quite a bit.

Take Care :)

I would also love to go on a road trip and meet Cathe. I'll definitely be watching the boards for this to happen.

OH YES SHE HAS!!!

"Kathy S has kindly volunteered to coordinate the trip :)"

YOU BET I HAVE!!! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fam/fam02.gif

Y'all can rest assured that just as soon as Cathe's new facility is finished and she feels comfortable giving me the go-ahead, I will work with her and all of you to organize a wonderful weekend for us. You folks don't know me in person yet, but you'll find out (and my friends would tell you) that I am really obsessive about organization and attention to detail (as befits an ADD adult, don't ya think? :)). I promise to fling my whole compulsive self into this project full-tilt! ;-)

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/spudniks/spudniklifter.gif

Kathy S.!!!

Thanks Kathy for doing this when the time comes. I never forgot the hard work you put into getting the Thank You gift for Cathe and Chris. I can't wait to meet you in person girlfriend;-).

Me, too!!!!! Oh, and I'll probably get to meet my friend, Lovinglife, in person...along with everyone else. Can't wait. Must start buttering up DH.

I'd pack my bags now, but all the clothes I have now will be too big by then...Come hell or high water, they WILL be too big!

RE: OH YES SHE HAS!!!

A road trip would be sooo fabulous!!! I also live in NJ and would love to visit Cathe. Kathy S- If you need any assistance organizing the trip, please let me know. I'm a bit of an organization freak as well!

It would be so nice to meet all of you!

Gina

Sounds like so much fun! Hopefully, I will be able to attend along with my fellow Bee's (Jillybean-Jilly, Aquajock-Annette, Amedeus-Julie and Maribeth)!

Joanne

Thanks for the "sample" road trip, Cathe. It sounds like fun!

For people who have gone on a previous road trip, how much $$ should I save to do this?

Thanks again!

Susan L.G.

I too live in New Jersey, actually quite close to Cathe's gym, and would love to participate in a road trip!!! I don't post all that much, but frequent this board quite often and am officially obsessed with Cathe :D Ever since finding her Intensity series, and then the Body Blast series, I haven't looked back. Thanks to Cathe, I am in better shape than I was before I had my beautiful daughter! I would also love to meet all the other women here who love Cathe as much as I do...I'll keep checking for further info. Take care.

Amy

How exciting! How EXCITING! HOW EXCITING!!!!

Not that you need to plan this around me, Cathe & Kathy ;-) , but I was already hoping and planning to do travel to see Cathe this fall anyway for my (get this) 40th birthday -- so I'm super happy to hear that an actual road trip is in the works! I was just planning to kidnap a few VF friends to go take some classes, but the thought of flying from coast to coast to find a sub would not be good (unless it was Rhonda :) -- but I know she's in GA). So if the new facility is ready by October 15th (my big 4-0) that would be my vote for the road trip. If not, I'm certainly for going whenever it is.

Robin -- Start twisting your dh's arm, I want to meet you too!

RE: OH YES SHE HAS!!!

I'm in NJ too, up north though, and just started doing Cathe. I would love to come down and meet everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.