Video clip of HiiT Circuit Lower Body

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This a Video clip of HiiT Circuit Lower Body which is one of 9 Ripped With HiiT workouts.

Who says that HiiT workouts can't be fun?! This high intensity, lower body workout is super-charged with cardio and strength to build lean, strong legs without forgetting the fun factor. A mix of traditional weighted exercises along with plyometric exercises are incorporated to develop power and explosive strength all while tightening and shaping the lower body. A step, a weighted barbell and moderate to heavy dumbbells are all that's needed to get the job done!

*You can pre-order Cathe Friedrich's Ripped With HiiT or learn more at: http://bit.ly/RTWneG (Pre-Order for only $8.88 per workout.*Price based on discount bundle purchase of all 9 workouts) pumping lower body strength training. Act now, offer ends November 21st!

This a Video clip of HiiT Circuit Lower Body which is one of 9 Ripped With HiiT workouts.

Who says that HiiT workouts can't be fun?! This high intensity, lower body workout is super-charged with cardio and strength to build lean, strong legs without forgetting the fun factor. A mix of traditional weighted exercises along with plyometric exercises are incorporated to develop power and explosive strength all while tightening and shaping the lower body. A step, a weighted barbell and moderate to heavy dumbbells are all that's needed to get the job done!

*You can pre-order Cathe Friedrich's Ripped With HiiT or learn more at: http://bit.ly/RTWneG (Pre-Order for only $8.88 per workout.*Price based on discount bundle purchase of all 9 workouts) pumping lower body strength training. Act now, offer ends November 21st!
I CANNOT wait until the DVDs ship!!

Someone help me out here...that music playing in the first minute or so of this clip...is that from Muscle Max? I am pretty sure I have heard that before on at least one other Cathe workout (not that I'm complaining, I like it!). But where???

Lisa

HOLY COW BATMAN! I love power box! This clip almost looks like the step segment from X10. Tough, fierce and unrelenting! Feels like my thighs are twitching....with fear! Happy to see the "toys" out too.

Love the cross back lunges on the step and the side lunge into a squat w/bend knee. Great mix of moves!!!

Goodness me...This is going to hit the quads big time....Hmmm hope i will feel it on my quad sweep.
Great stuff cathe. The excitement is building up very high:)

Someone help me out here...that music playing in the first minute or so of this clip...is that from Muscle Max? I am pretty sure I have heard that before on at least one other Cathe workout (not that I'm complaining, I like it!). But where???

Lisa

Yes, I thought I recognized this one from somewhere.

Thanks Lisa for bringing this up...I recognised the music but could not identify what program it was from.
Muscle Max...I love this track too, i love the remix. Very happy this has been freshly remixed. Thanks.

Hope cathe revisit few favourite tracks in future.

Last edited:
Yes, I thought I recognized this one from somewhere.

Thanks Lisa for bringing this up...I recognised the music but could not identify what program it was from.

Thanks Belinda and Nathalie. It's good to know I'm not going crazy, although I do sometimes find myself humming the music from my Cathe workout of the day several hours later, so ya I guess I am going crazy! :p

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.