Video Clip Of Cathe's Warrior Kickboxing 2 Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, January 13, 2022, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Warrior Kickboxing 2” LIVE! Just as in the first Warrior Kickboxing Cathe LIVE workout ( #148) this workout is non-stop energy filled with kicks, punches, and a bit of heavy bag! We’ll cap off the workout with core work and a stretch! See you “in the ring”!
Equipment Needed:
Boxing gloves (optional)
Heavy Bag (optional)
Fitness Mat for core work

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 378+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

I loved this one until the end when we had to do Supermans. Are there any substitutes for these, because I truly hate them? I just feel like they knock the breath out of me and don't do anything for my back at all.

@garance , I substitute planks if I want to work core, or lat pull downs with rubber tubing or a band, or donkey kicks or fire hydrants to hit that upper glute area and core stabilization. I never ever do Supermans because, for my own back situation, they are dangerous and contraindicated. Also, like you, I don't feel them anyway

I loved this one until the end when we had to do Supermans. Are there any substitutes for these, because I truly hate them? I just feel like they knock the breath out of me and don't do anything for my back at all.
You can try any of these three options to see if they are more comfortable for you.

Top left…bird dog

Top right…reverse plank using a stability ball (you can also anchor the ball against the wall as you do this exercise if you prefer to be more stabilized)

Bottom: back extension on the ball (you can also anchor your feet against the wall while doing this exercise if you prefer to be more stabilized)79089F1F-63A1-4016-86BA-9A36232E07AC.jpeg

You can try any of these three options to see if they are more comfortable for you.

Top left…bird dog

Top right…reverse plank using a stability ball (you can also anchor the ball against the wall as you do this exercise if you prefer to be more stabilized)

Bottom: back extension on the ball (you can also anchor your feet against the wall while doing this exercise if you prefer to be more stabilized)View attachment 8157
I will try all of these. I substituted a very long plank this morning for the supermans at the end of Live Burn Sets Back, Chest, and Shoulders.

Thank you Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.