Video Clip of Cathe's Total Body Barre Intermediate-Advanced Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, October 7, 2021, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Total Body Barre Intermediate-Advanced”. This total body intermediate-to-advanced level workout is designed to improve overall muscle endurance, develop core strength and improve posture and flexibility through the use of barre-inspired high rep, light weight movements.

Equipment Needed:

A set of light and moderate dumbbells (I’ll be using 5’s and 8’s)
A fit tower (or chair) for leg work only
A mini yoga ball (optional as exercises can be done with or without the mini ball)
A fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 365+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

This one looks fun...and easy to divide up into shorter workouts.....I thought I was going to have to order a
small ball...but like everything else, I have balls coming out of my ears :) and I looked & looked and found
a smaller ball which looks exactly the size that she is using....Yay! I had to add some air, but I am good to
go now! Another good reason to keep things you haven't used for years !

I opened a thread about it....probably won't be there till Monday at the earliest.

I just finished the warmup & standing portion of it which was using the ball & weights, then Went to the stretch at the end.
Wow....it's a lot of reps but it was fun....I might even consider purchasing it too.

Thank you!! I see where you asked about this and hopefully, it will be ready sometime Monday, when they have time.

I did this one today, but I think my hands are too small to do a lot of the ball exchanges. It was fun anyway, and definitely not too hard.

Yes, the ball does help, and makes it more interesting & fun. Even though I have a ball that works great, I ended up ordering 2 of Cathe's, curious to see if
What I have and hers are about the same size, it's gonna be close...I got 2 because the shipping was the same for 1 or 2.....felt like I was getting a bargain!
And I like to have a backup, or 2 :)

I did this one this morning and loved it! Great variety. I don't have a yoga ball, but the ball my boys use to shoot baskets in the basement is the perfect size for my small hands!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.