Video Clip of Cathe's Repping It In Rounds Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, November 9th "Repping It In Rounds" live workout and is our 172nd live broadcast. A total body workout delivered in six rounds consisting of Step "Blast" Cardio, Legs, Upper Body & Core. Get Ready, Get Set..Time to Sweat!

Equipment Needed:

A set of dumbbells ranging from 8 to 15 pounds
A full sized step at 8 inches (or your choice) in height
Two gliding devices or paper plates
A fitness mat (optional)

Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

When Cathe says "JOIN ME", I jumped right in to this workout. Your focus will be right on every exercise and the music compliments each rep and round. Favorite round - all of them but I especially liked the use of the step & discs for the core exercises - moguls, mountain climbers, push ups into circles etc. - oh....bliques! Cathe sprinkled those in like frosting and our girths definitely shrunk an inch or two!
So fist pump the Boss for a challenging fierce workout!

Agree FireLight!!! I've marked this one as a favorite! Nonstop FUN and each circuit moved really fast! Some unique combos I haven't seen Cathe do before. Really loved the ab moves mixed in with cardio. It does make one wonder if this was a taste of the new series?!?! The music was fun & beautifully synced!! Will revisit often! Perfect amount of cardio too!! Thx Cathe[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.