Video Clip Of Cathe's PHA 3 Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, February 8th “PHA 3” live workout and is our 184th live broadcast.
This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, February 8th “PHA 3” live workout and is our 184th live broadcast. PHA (Peripheral Heart Action) training is a form of resistance training performed in a circuit fashion (meaning very little rest between exercises). PHA training requires you to perform multiple exercises in rapid succession, but alternating between upper and lower body exercises.

Equipment Needed:

A barbell (with the ability to have a small, medium and large plate per side). The workout starts with a big and medium plate on each side of the barbell so please have that set up and ready before the workout starts.
Various weighted dumbbells
A fitness mat
Optional one inch heel wedge (for the front squat & deadlift).

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 184 Cathe Live workouts, 2200 premix workouts.
Start Your Free Trial Now! https://cathe.com/free-offer/

Last edited:
Wow! Forgot how cardiovascular these PHAT workouts are! Not sure how others feel but this kicked my butt! I’m just getting over a whopper of a cold so this could be a factor but I enjoyed it! Makes me want to do PHAT 1 & 2 again! Thx Cathe & crew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHA training is empowering and challenging and doing it Live is no easy feat!
Cathe does an amazing job working you out and this Live just shows how professional, on cue and stringent Cathe is on form!
Don't let this one pass you by!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.