forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Cathe Friedrich's Perfect 30 Low Impact Hiit workout is 30 minutes of pure intense fun! This routine is packed with new challenging low impact moves and a pumping high energy soundtrack that will keep you motivated from start to finish. But there’s more... not only is this workout tons of fun but the next day your legs and glutes will be talking to you from all the rapid low reaches that we do to drive that heart rate up! Those little hidden DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) will sneak up and get you! How’s that for a leg bonus?

*Pre-Order PERFECT30 now or learn more at https://bit.ly/2RlEJRY *Last Chance - Current Pre-Sale Prices End Oct 4th!!!

Was umming and ahhing but have taken plunge and pre-ordered the downloads (am in UK and don't want to wait for shipping!) on strength of this clip. Looks like my kind of thing and the download only price for all three seems great value.

Funny thing is this makes me think of cross country skiing (I do the skating style). Keeping up with Cathe's quick footwork has really improved my footwork on the ski trails. I wish I had this sort of training back when I was a teenager and first learning.

Funny thing is this makes me think of cross country skiing (I do the skating style). Keeping up with Cathe's quick footwork has really improved my footwork on the ski trails. I wish I had this sort of training back when I was a teenager and first learning.

There are a couple of really tough fast footwork drills in this workout...not easy

Was umming and ahhing but have taken plunge and pre-ordered the downloads (am in UK and don't want to wait for shipping!) on strength of this clip. Looks like my kind of thing and the download only price for all three seems great value.
It will be worth it. We’re going to have some intense fun

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.