Video Clip of Cathe's Lift it, Split it Upper Body: Back and Biceps Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, May 6, 2021, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Lift it, Split it Upper Body: Back and Biceps” LIVE! In this focused back and bicep workout, we’ll do slow controlled reps, 12 per set. We’ll start out with a thorough back workout hitting your back muscles from all angles and then make our way to biceps, again hitting the muscles from all angles. This workout will be the first in a series of three Lift it, Split it Upper Body routines! Are you ready?! It’s time to pull your weight! Let’s Go!

Equipment needed:

Barbell (I’ll be using a weight range from 35 to 50 pounds). Use the weight you think you’ll need for barbell rows, deadlifts, shrugs, and bicep curls.
Various weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 10’s, 12’s 15’s, 20’s...plus one 25lb and one 30lb dumbbell.
A stability ball
A light and medium resistance tube
A fitness mat
*Lifting gloves recommended

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 346+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

You'll love the start of this one!
The red resistance band leads the pack of exercises right into barbell rows for that
defining back moment!
She shrugged us but not in contempt but in compliments of our brawniness.
My favorite move had to be when "Truth, justice and the American way" landed on
my mat followed by that welcome reprieve of a stretch on the stability ball - forward and back!
All I heard was AHHH!
Well done Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.