Video Clip of Cathe's Legs For Days Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Sept 5th, 2019 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Legs For Days” LIVE. That’s right, we’re talking fit and beautiful legs with a unique approach using some of the classic exercises that challenge the legs and glutes from all angles. Let’s Do This

Equipment Needed:

A full-sized 4-inch step platform (no risers, just the 4-inch step platform)

A stability ball

Varied sets of hands weights (10’s, 12’s, 15’s)

A fitness loop

A fitness mat

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300+ premium workouts, 264+ Cathe Live workouts, 3300+ premix workouts and 150+ Cathe workout rotations.

i think about 60-61 min. It looks great, but a little long for me....so using the time bar at the bottom, I have
figured out where Round 1 ends with just 1 set of those exercises, and the same for Round 2 (1 set) and
Round 3 (1 set) The 4th round with the ball,etc, is just one set....so I can shorten it up to fit my schedule. :)

i think about 60-61 min. It looks great, but a little long for me....so using the time bar at the bottom, I have
figured out where Round 1 ends with just 1 set of those exercises, and the same for Round 2 (1 set) and
Round 3 (1 set) The 4th round with the ball,etc, is just one set....so I can shorten it up to fit my schedule. :)

Thanks Aqua Girl! that is a little too long for me as well. I have not found a time bar on the LIVE streaming with Chromecast. :(.

I have done this workout twice now. I absolutely LOVE it!!! My butt was sore for days! You can’t ask for anything better than that!
It is a solid hour long, but flies by.
Again, I will call this woman brilliant!!! Love her!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.